Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Want a FTN Invite

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by badnizzle View Post
    This was a joke b/w me and him...wanted to see how people trip...when BCC come alongs with a offer to trade...just got UGLY...sorry 4 all the drama!
    Good F**king drama , I FOR ONE really enjoy it !! THANKS TO THE BC-CRAP CREW FOR HOSTING IT. CHEERS
    Last edited by Niteghost; 05-11-2007 at 04:41 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Stop your bitching Nite, it's immature. Just let the thread die and go on with your life.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by RTFM View Post
    Stop your bitching Nite, it's immature. Just leave the thread and go on with your life.
    Why Don 't U STFU, can't U see I am having a "field day" at the expanse of the BC-Crap , want more "big Letters" to go with that.?
    Last edited by Niteghost; 05-11-2007 at 04:49 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteghost View Post
    Stop your bitching Nite, it's immature. Just leave the thread and go on with your life.
    Why Don 't U STFU, can't U see I am having a :field day" at the expanse of the BC-Crap ,
    A) You're not making them look bad, they already said it was a joke gone wrong, just accept that and stop

B) You're making yourself look like an idiot.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15

Why Don 't U STFU, can't U see I am having a :field day" at the expanse of the BC-Crap ,
    A) You're not making them look bad, they already said it was a joke gone wrong, just accept that and stop

B) You're making yourself look like an idiot.
    I don't mine being an "idiot", as long as I am enjoying myself. The more U respond to this thread, the more this thread keeps going, who is the "idiot" NOW?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    HEy thread starter close the thread and trade through PMs.Ihe threads gone WILD

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    wtf is BCC? Big Bitchin Cunts?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by giant37 View Post
    Got that Right, Bro..... damn U are Smart

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by giant37 View Post
    Got that Right, Bro..... damn U are Smart
    This thread has been reporting under the flaming rule... Ghost... ***edit**** comment sent via pm. All I can say, is I have addressed you in PM. Don't be bitter cause you did not meet the requirements to even be in the irc of the BCC. Mod please close thread
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    What is this? If you cant join them, hate them? This section's immaturity never ceases to amaze me. I'm not even trying to single anyone out. I'm speaking as a whole.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast