Thread: EX**O Needed!!!

pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    anyone with an ex**o invite or account please pm with things your looking for in exchange for it.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    badnizzle's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    pm'ed!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    trade that account and you will both be banned... We know where you got it and staff has been notified. Have fun nizzle I know your IDS and on trackers you scammed out of the BCC crowd. Your trade will be reported. Hugs and kisses.

SHUVT
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    HaOsLsE {BCC} BT Rep: +1
    can i get a ftn invite

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    ROFL majority of accounts that badnizzle will be attempting to trade have been scammed of members of the BCC that trusted him. He has been banned and majority of accounts will also be banned so just an FYI for those trying to take him up on his offers. He is trying to scam you.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!