Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got scammed out of an SCT invite.

mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by 5555ForeverM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    What's really pissing me off is that not every time I go to my profile, I see those 2 assholes there. It's like their constantly mocking me. I just hope they can't keep their ratios and end up getting the boot.
    who dont u tell SCT mods that u invited a cheater by mistake? tell them that hes afriend of yours but u realized that hes cheating

im pretty sure they will ban him immediatly...
    I also have that in my mind as a possibility, but his ratio isn't good enough for that to be plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post
    That's why you don't trade...

Sucks for you man, just be careful in the future and use a middleman.
    So, did you just learn this? I see that you have been part of a trade at least 12 times.
    Last edited by mbucari1; 05-12-2007 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Sorry dude, it must feel awful to be scammed. Hope you get it taken care of.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkercat2003 View Post
    Sorry dude, it must feel awful to be scammed. Hope you get it taken care of.
    Appreciate that, but it looks like I will have to accept that they have gotten away with it. I can't goto the mods because Everyone I've invited as well as the person who invited me will be banned. It's just sickening that these people have no shame. look at the message one sent me
    if I get banned form Sct, so will you for inviting me so too bad
    . I guess it serves me right for straying away from FST. I will never leave home again.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I am really sorry for you loss my friend.

You have been one of the most trustworthy, reliable and generous members I have met here.
    I can't do anything about those scammers but I would do anything to make up for your loss.
    Last edited by znik; 05-13-2007 at 12:37 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    link2009's Avatar NZBer
    Damn mbucari...I'm really sorry, but it's not the end of the world...like African children dying of hunger. So let's just go on with our lives .

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Memphy's Avatar Average Joe BT Rep: +5
    yes...trade only with middleman,because if you go first the other one when he sees the invite in his mailbox then he thinks that he would win more if he don`t send you the invite so this is such a bad thing...sorry for you and hope you learned you lesson
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by link2009 View Post
    Damn mbucari...I'm really sorry, but it's not the end of the world...like African children dying of hunger. So let's just go on with our lives .
    Your absolutely right. This is not a tragedy, but it has really pissed me off. I think I'm over it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Memphy View Post
    yes...trade only with middleman,because if you go first the other one when he sees the invite in his mailbox then he thinks that he would win more if he don`t send you the invite so this is such a bad thing...sorry for you and hope you learned you lesson
    Thanks for the advice. I will use it in the future.
    Last edited by mbucari1; 05-13-2007 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    pwilly's Avatar PW
    Hi everyone, sorry but im a newbie and with little experience. I come across this great website and found so much helpful information, its brilliant so many people offer help. In regards to this post.... in simple terms for my protection in the future. How did you get scammed? were you meant to swap invites and you sent yours and he never sent his? Should i never trade to be safe but then how would i ever get an invite. Thanks for any advice guys.... sorry im new.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I kind of got all my accts only through trading.But there have been ppl helping me occsionally.And yes the topmost USEFULL tracker is now comming t me for free.

Srry for ur loss bro.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    So, did you just learn this? I see that you have been part of a trade at least 12 times.
    What are you talking about, dude? I've never "traded". Rep Points were given to me by 1. random people seeing the generosity and kindness of another, 2. people who give a point for no reason, and 3. people who give another a reputation point as a thank-you for an invite/account given. Some people here even trades a Rep point for a Rep point, while begging for one. I don't like the system, either.

But seriously come on, now, dude.. You've been here long enough to know at least to use a Middleman when dealing with "High Level" trading.

I've always been against "trading", so, again, I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Last edited by SpiderPig; 05-13-2007 at 01:43 AM.
    No Whining

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast