Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got scammed out of an SCT invite.

mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by rumplestiltski View Post
    All scammers should be tortured with a hot poker, and balls cut of and fried for breakfast!!
    So agreeing with you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikechrobot View Post
    yeah, these scammers are more and more annoying, i got scammed out of an oink account today
    Sorry about that. Was it on FST or another site?[/quote]

yes it was on FST

Quote Originally Posted by PiraSoftCORP View Post
    trading invites is not how you get to the top of the torrent pyramid. It is by getting to know people in torrent forums and making connections and you will realize how invites will be arriving to your mailbox freely without anything in return.
    This is partly true because i got invite to PT and SCN from friends, and i'm waiting on an FTN account from another friend, you just have to know the right people and invites will come, but trading is neccesary in some cases

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by PiraSoftCORP View Post
    trading invites is not how you get to the top of the torrent pyramid. It is by getting to know people in torrent forums and making connections and you will realize how invites will be arriving to your mailbox freely without anything in return.
    That's close to the truth. From my personal experience, all my best trackers were from friends invites. There's a way bigger sense of reward from giving and sharing than from trading.

Trading was interesting for a short while but i quickly realised that's not the way it should be. Only leads to aggravation and no satisfaction. At least for me. I'm sure a lot a people get a kick out of it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Feel with you m8. That sucks

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    What's really pissing me off is that not every time I go to my profile, I see those 2 assholes there. It's like their constantly mocking me. I just hope they can't keep their ratios and end up getting the boot.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    What's really pissing me off is that not every time I go to my profile, I see those 2 assholes there. It's like their constantly mocking me. I just hope they can't keep their ratios and end up getting the boot.
    i feel for you

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    yeah, i would think they will ban everyone up and down
    u should have gone to a middleman. anyway good luck

Left out

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    who dont u tell SCT mods that u invited a cheater by mistake? tell them that he is afriend of yours but u realized that hes cheating in other trackers, and that your the one that is responsable for ur invitees and u want him to get banned and you dont want to get awarning/ban becuz of him
    im pretty sure they will ban him immediatly...
    Last edited by XeroToX; 05-12-2007 at 10:41 PM.
    you can blow me...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    L3ST's Avatar Mt Love BT Rep: +1
    I would advise you not to talk to any admin/mod/sysop because you were trading and you'll get banned. The only thing you can do is advise other people in this/other forum/s not to trade with that guy. Maybe catch him in offside at another trade and tell the staff from that site that he got the account by trading.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    HaOsLsE {BCC} BT Rep: +1
    it sucks but u know the risks

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    That's why you don't trade...

Sucks for you man, just be careful in the future and use a middleman.
    No Whining

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast