Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Music in spanish

wickedc@rlos's Avatar Mustaine 's Disciple BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by worldpease View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedc@rlos View Post
    One of the bands that I liked a bit was Carajo (translation: f@$k).
    That is practically an unknown group, even more, I had never heard of it before now.
    Also 'Carajo' is more like 'Freaking' (not as in freak out but as in freaking shit[when you hit your toe, lol]),
    but in the other hand, I've seen F@$k translated as Carajo in the movies,
    so, you are not entirely wrong.
    This band has been popular indeed when they released their first album. Then they started decaying I think. But they haven't disappeared, I think. As to the name of the band, I forgot to say that Fu$k would be the translation as long as we think of "fu$k" as an idiomatic expression, not as a verb.

2. Music   -   #22
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedc@rlos View Post
    This band has been popular indeed when they released their first album. Then they started decaying I think. But they haven't disappeared, I think. As to the name of the band, I forgot to say that Fu$k would be the translation as long as we think of "fu$k" as an idiomatic expression, not as a verb.
    Lol, languages are a beautiful thing after all!

3. Music   -   #23
    jose88
    The best music to listen to...

4. Music   -   #24
    nickysam
    Spain has numerous styles of folk music. Other popular genres include, Pop, rock, hip hop and heavy metal. Current pop world in Spain is a wonderful and delectable mix of class, style and cutting edge effects. It even has electronica and euro disco. Rock, punk, reggae, ska and even hip-hop have their fan following and have number of homegrown talents.
    -----------------
    Nickysam

viral marketing

5. Music   -   #25
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i love listening to spanish music even though i can't understand a word.

6. Music   -   #26
    never do that

7. Music   -   #27
    hi,

Long time I'm looking for Luisa Fernandez (and also Peter Kent). Very hard to find. Can anyone say something....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123