Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sharing a seedbox

rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hi
    me and some1 want to buy 2gether a seedbox(bestofdata)
    is there any way,we can pay half amount each?
    if not, i need a way that he cant cheat me on the payment

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    You can always get him to send yu the money through paypal if you use that. IF you dont use paypal, just get him to wire transfer the money to your bank account.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    and how will i know he will transfer the money?
    i will see it on the end of the month
    and he can always cancel the payment

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    If he does cancel the payment, just dont let him use the server. Its as easy as that.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    well if he will cancel the payment,so he will use my server for the whole month
    cant i see the money immediatley?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Yes. If he sends it to your paypal account, it should be in there between 3-5 days. And as for the wire transefer, just get on your banks website and look to see if there was a deposit sometime after he said he wired the money.

And as for him canceling the payment, if you will be the one paying for the server each month, you can always boot him off if he doesnt pay the payment as you will have the main root account on the seedbox. Just give your friend a account that is not super user or root, then disable the account when he doesnt pay the payment for the month.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ok this it one option
    any1 else have onther idea?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    firepong, i think that if someone doesn't know about paypal (no offense mate) they probably won't know how to use VMWare and set admin and user rights and shit like that

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    hhhhhhh its ok
    i have only visa

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Your using credit...Then, I have no idea on how someone could send you the money, unless you do want to signup for a paypal acocunt, which doesnt take long.

Other than these options, i have no idea what to do if they dont allow Paypal in Isreal. I usually just let my friends use my seedbox for free, since ive known them for foreever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast