Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: swedvdr

  1. #1
    ps2king's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Stripjoint
    Posts
    1,115
    swedvdr invites are gettin taken away, can sum1 spare me one before there gone and go to waste, cant offer anythin in return accept for my thanks and a rep point

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    DreamWorks's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    198
    they already took it ... and now no one have invites for this tracker

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ps2king's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Stripjoint
    Posts
    1,115
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWorks View Post
    they already took it ... and now no one have invites for this tracker
    are you sure the option to giv them is still there, you hav to use bonus points for it

    Quote Originally Posted by ps2king View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWorks View Post
    they already took it ... and now no one have invites for this tracker
    are you sure the option to giv them is still there, you hav to use bonus points for it
    invites are still there the homepage says so
    Last edited by ps2king; 05-14-2007 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    386
    They're closing the 21th yes, so.. Not closed yet =)

    And I've been saving points for sooo long now to buy shitloads, then they're closing.. Got 450 points now :|

    Cheers
    -Vidde

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ps2king's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Stripjoint
    Posts
    1,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    They're closing the 21th yes, so.. Not closed yet =)

    And I've been saving points for sooo long now to buy shitloads, then they're closing.. Got 450 points now :|

    Cheers
    -Vidde
    come on viddie throw one my way

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •