Thread: FREE Full Xbox Live Arcade Game (Silver & Gold) Multiplayer Space Shooter 5/16 only!

slim150's Avatar Poster
    Aegis Wing

Game features include the following:

* Amazing environmental art
    * Full symphonic soundtrack
    * Up to four-player simultaneous cooperative multiplayer gameplay, either locally on the same Xbox 360 console or over Xbox LIVE*
    * Ability to attach your ship to your wingmen’s spacecraft to gain the “turret” ability and increase the firepower of the Super Weapons
    * Four Super Weapons: the Hades Beam (wreaks total destruction), the Gorgon Burst (wipes out incoming fire and disables enemy spacecraft with an electromagnetic pulse), the Arcus Missile (a heat-seeking missile) and the Lambda Shield (deflects incoming fire back at enemies)
    * Six epic missions and several memorable boss encounters to fight through

Developed by interns!
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

2. Games   -   #2
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    Dont forget to get your game today!
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

3. Games   -   #3

4. Games   -   #4
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Damn, I missed it. Any word on if it's going to be free again or not?

5. Games   -   #5
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy View Post
    Damn, I missed it. Any word on if it's going to be free again or not?
    Actually I may have misspoke and it is permanently free. So I hope you can get it.

I played it on Wednesday with a bunch of random knuckleheads.. its actually a lot of fun. Its funny how everyone tries to ninja the powerups.. and you have to lock on to each other to form a super ship... reminds me of..

Spoiler: Show

6. Games   -   #6
    nousername's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Thanx

My Ratio, Speed Test ,Utorrent

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    I think it's a great game its free so its even better