Thread: Seedbox issue, help needed

Well, my friend gave me axx to his VPS, which has Debian 3.1 installed on. It has 40gb hdd, 1gb ram, 2TB of monthly bandwith etc etc. The most important thing - it has 100/100mbps

There is a small problem though... I installed tightvnc, wine and uTorrent, also I'm able to run uTorrent, but whenever I try to set it up, as soon as I click Preferences, the server just makes a memory dump and that's it
    I really don't know what's causing that, I think it might has to do something with the OS or wine's compatibility with the OS.

Any information will be well appreciated, cause not utilising 100mbps is such a shame

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    why not try another torrent client. something like ktorrent it even has deb packages so piece of piss to install and looks similar to utorrent.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I love uTorrent cause of the WebUI, I'll need that. If I can't fix the issue ktorrent is my backup Anyways, I searched on google for some info regarding this issue, and I saw in uTorrent's forums that updating wine fixed the issue. I'll see in a few hours if wine is the reason for uTorrent crashing.
    Thx for the suggestion