Thread: seeking ScT invite

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Just wondering if anyone out there has an invite left to give a fellow fst member.
    I am not trying to trade for it, I use all the higher level trackers I have and dont like trading accounts.

I am a member of the following trackers if you want ratio screens:
    TL
    DH
    WB
    KG
    FsC
    BMTV
    ScN (just got this)
    RtS

Like I said, I dont wanna trade my accounts cause I use them and dont trade accounts, I do have invites for wb, dh and tl, although Im sure if you have sct you have these

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Xaeron's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Just wish you luck. I myself got a free invite from a generous guy from here, and hope someone else does that to you too.

New users don't have any invites in ScT so I can't help you out.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thanks for the luck.
    I try to help out others as much as I can, and it comes back most of the time for me. I just thought this is the time to try since they gave out invites to their users, ya know?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Xaeron's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    thanks for the luck.
    I try to help out others as much as I can, and it comes back most of the time for me. I just thought this is the time to try since they gave out invites to their users, ya know?
    Yep, that's probably why I got the invite too. All accounts older than 1 month got 1 or 2 invites depending on whether the account had invited a cheater or been invited by a cheater.

There's probably a good amount of invites still going around, so let's hope one gets in your way.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bump for this thread. Also now have an scn invite too. At least its something different