Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wtf..RTS pretimes Much better than SCT...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    RTS[0|0|0] Stats for the day from Tracers.... 0-0-0 meaning they havent beaten anyone.
    That's because it takes them a while to download the torrent from a FtN, CT, or some other top torrent tracker

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by 007™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sweed View Post

thanks double 0 7
    hey prick

why you adding in stuff i didnt

dickheads everywhere

wtf ?? you posted about some prechannell info first .. then u edited that shit . i thought you wanted to keep that a secret , and edited mine too to help you to keep it that way ..

so stfu fucktard!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Icon3

Quote Originally Posted by medo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    This have to be some sort of joke.
    And why is pretime so important to people? I can understand that you want a fairly good pretime, but 1 min or 4 min or even 10 min does it really matter ?
    Are you really camping your computer in order to download something and watch it straight away?
    i 100% agree with u guys ... I don't care about pretimes all i care about is the content

so u can't compare any tracker to SCT,FTN and SCN [in the near future ]

If u guyz don't think pre time matters than y so much Hype for SCT and FTN..Only reason that their invite is Rare

I don't feel any difference in speed if i download frm FTN or SCT or TL..I get the same 2MB/s shit

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    LOL Hype hype and more hype

Do FTN and SCT really have more seeders than TL? Why are they rated so high? Just because they don't have an easy invite system like TL? I mean I do believe those trackers have more torrents but the whole rating system is crap. I seriously doubt that speeds at SCT or FTN would be better than TL.

As for RTS. They should open signups like SCC did and it can become a good tracker fast. SCC is a very descent tracker now with 1500 torrents

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Omaster's Avatar ISC4LYFE BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    LOL Hype hype and more hype

Do FTN and SCT really have more seeders than TL? Why are they rated so high? Just because they don't have an easy invite system like TL? I mean I do believe those trackers have more torrents but the whole rating system is crap. I seriously doubt that speeds at SCT or FTN would be better than TL.

As for RTS. They should open signups like SCC did and it can become a good tracker fast. SCC is a very descent tracker now with 1500 torrents
    But if they do that they drop right to level 1, I think thats what they're trying to avoid.

ISC - The Israeli elite.

Seedbox

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Omaster View Post
    But if they do that they drop right to level 1, I think thats what they're trying to avoid.

I think a serious admin doesn't give a fuck about a level.
    On the other hand, at least one of the RTS admins is a trader, and at least two of their mods are the heaviest traders , you know

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Do FTN and SCT really have more seeders than TL?
    I seriously doubt that speeds at SCT or FTN would be better than TL.
    not more seeders, faster seeders

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    FTN..Only reason that their invite is Rare

I don't feel any difference in speed if i download frm FTN or SCT or TL..I get the same 2MB/s shit
    2MB/s is peanuts. make the same comparison on a 100mbit/1gbit connection. TL is decent, fast for the average user, but doesnt compare for ppl with huge fat pipes

lol....just fucking lol.
    what makes u think that site admins care about the retarded rating system of an invite trader?

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Torrent Addict BT Rep: +2
    "OH NO my tracker is Level 1 on an Internet file-sharing discussion forum KILL ME NOW."

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by jaqozo View Post

I think a serious admin doesn't give a fuck about a level.
    On the other hand, at least one of the RTS admins is a trader, and at least two of their mods are the heaviest traders , you know

Your acctually correct.

Most admins dont give a rats ass about the FST rating system.
    Youll notice most sites ask not to be listed on it.
    I could really care less if my site was ranked 1 or even 5 on the shitty ranking system, I would still ask for it to be removed from the listing (As I have done) cause theres no real point in the system. The only real point of that rating system is to make invites/accounts on 1 site seem to be worth more than another site. There is no real value for such accounts so why hype a certain site over another anyways? Long as the site your currently using has the files you are acustomed to getting who the hell cares if its called Shittorrents.com, OMGWeHaveFastPres.com, WeGrabOurFilesFromSCT&FTNAndRaceThemTo-RTS.com, or IEatToast.com

The point of the matter should be you can get the files your looking for at a descent speed off a few sites. Who the hell cares the pre times or if your gonna get an extra 11k speed off SCT more than you can off TL.
    Youll Notice theres a few sites that could easily compete with the pretimes of such sites but dont to avoid being mentioned on forums like this.
    Some site admins favor security over pre times. Hence they wait for at least 1 other site to post a file before they release it on their site.

I personally think if your gonna make a rating system it should rate the sites on overall aspect of the site not just on pres/speed/invite rarity.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 05-18-2007 at 03:34 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    yeahhha SCT its great

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast