Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Lounge To BT Section

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post

aye, but he was scary mental. you can't trust fat scary mentals, they can crush you with their bare arms if they want.
    Or his rather disturbing hairless legs which he loved posting that photo of.
    I don't think I've seen that and I'm going to bed for the next 4 days just incase you feel like posting a link, I'll also be cancelling my internet connection, throwing my computer out the window and poking my eyes out with a pen. I'll stop watching crime watch as well, just to be on the safe side.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    yes I have trained Nigel very well dont you think guys?? I think hes ready to graduate

When did you learn how to spell, anyways?
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

3. Lounge   -   #63
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    yes I have trained Nigel very well dont you think guys?? I think hes ready to graduate
    Well if you mean I am incoherent an make constant typos, that bit was easy to learn from you...

It's the boxing gloves.. and Shakitas complaining about the smell of leather...

4. Lounge   -   #64
    Oh and skizo knew we were referring to the bittorrent Kazaa thread, because musicmaster said he should go and pin it and add the poll and not be worried about only 5 pinned topics

I even pasted the URL ...
    Last edited by thewizeard; 05-19-2007 at 01:47 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmiss View Post

When did you learn how to spell, anyways?
    I have retired from spamming

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Being still secretly in love with you , I take that as a compliment that you noticed.
    Bahs, I'm loved up anyhoo, ftw.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

7. Lounge   -   #67
    dont move the lounge.

I don't want to be under the same hyperlink as people who download other peoples property illegally. Thieves, the lot of them.

Plus, all the swearing that goes on in the lounge (i sometimes let one slip) wouldn't mix well with other parts.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it is broke, sod it, we like it.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    dont move the lounge.

I don't want to be under the same hyperlink as people who download other peoples property illegally. Thieves, the lot of them.

Plus, all the swearing that goes on in the lounge (i sometimes let one slip) wouldn't mix well with other parts.

No honor amongst thieves m8.. We all do it.

I vote for moving it and making the bittorent forum subservient to the Lounge. All who enter..first must run the gauntlet... and only then, if say. Cheese or Mr. Mulder or even Seedler, at a pinch, say, kewl... we allow them limited access for a limited period. Presuming of course they can prove that they are pirates, and thieves..enjoy stealing what rightfully belongs to another and is less than 13 years...

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    dont move the lounge.

No honor amongst thieves m8.. We all do it.

I vote for moving it and making the bittorent forum subservient to the Lounge. All who enter..first must run the gauntlet... and only then, if say. Cheese or Mr. Mulder or even Seedler, at a pinch, say, kewl... we allow them limited access for a limited period. Presuming of course they can prove that they are pirates, and thieves..enjoy stealing what rightfully belongs to another and is less than 13 years...

Actually, i think it would be quite funny having some of those torrent geeks having to read some of our blurbs. Maybe the world will become less politically correct.

As for stealing/piracy. No comment. i live in China, even the originals are fakes.

Anyway, whatever, as long as people dont start going on about the quality of posts in the lounge. If they wanna talk tough, go to the drawing room.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah but its not stealing only stealing if your caught doing so

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast