Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sct help

XFOSTER3D's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Done.
    Last edited by XFOSTER3D; 07-02-2007 at 11:22 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by r4cc00n View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jda119
    i finally got an sct invite, but when i was filling out the registration, but left out a number in my email address. so now i cant get the confirmation email. do you think there is anything they can do about it?
    Depending on the domain name of the e-mail account you accidentally had the ScT registration sent to (@yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, @gmail.com, etc. as opposed to the domain of ISP subscribers) and depending on whether or not the name of that e-mail account is taken, not all hope is lost. Try registering an e-mail account of the same name in which you had the ScT registration sent to, accidentally.
    i tried, but the address only had five letters and gmail requires six.

is there any way to contact an admin if u dont have an account? my friend pmed one for me but he is not responding.

if i dont get it confirmed, is there a way to delete an unconfirmed account?
    Last edited by jda119; 05-19-2007 at 11:11 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by jda119 View Post
    if i dont get it registered, is there a way to delete an unregistered account?
    If it's an unregistered invite then it never gets to be an account. Some sites allow to delete invites before they're confirmed but that doesnt happen on SCT.

Anyway your friend should get his invite back about 5 days after he invited you. He can invite you again then, so dont worry too much. You're not out of luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12