Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Old School...

  1. #1
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Video Games...Get your game on.

    http://www.everyvideogame.com/



    -bd

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11,028
    n00b
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    ***_Retired_*** BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    137

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hobbit Shire
    Posts
    14,760
    OMG!! It has Paperboy on there!!!
    Doobish, you are a superstar.


    Haven't quite worked out the buttons yet, but damnit, I shall do.
    They can tak' oour lives, but they cannae tak' oour troousers!
    ___________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Posts
    13,107
    z, x, space, enter?
    Last edited by Alien5; 05-21-2007 at 09:24 PM.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmiss View Post
    OMG!! It has Paperboy on there!!!
    Doobish, you are a superstar.


    Haven't quite worked out the buttons yet, but damnit, I shall do.
    controlsB Button = Z
    A Button = X
    Start = Enter
    Select = Space
    D-Pad = Arrows


    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hobbit Shire
    Posts
    14,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    controlsB Button = Z
    A Button = X
    Start = Enter
    Select = Space
    D-Pad = Arrows

    It's not quite an arcade machine joystick though, is it.

    They can tak' oour lives, but they cannae tak' oour troousers!
    ___________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmiss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    controlsB Button = Z
    A Button = X
    Start = Enter
    Select = Space
    D-Pad = Arrows

    It's not quite an arcade machine joystick though, is it.

    It's not quite the arcade version either though, is it

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hobbit Shire
    Posts
    14,760
    No, you're quite right.
    It's not quite like being 14yr old and swigging pints of cider down at the local, but still...


    Stop pissing on my parade, you.
    They can tak' oour lives, but they cannae tak' oour troousers!
    ___________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmiss View Post
    No, you're quite right.
    It's not quite like being 14yr old and swigging pints of cider down at the local, but still...


    Stop pissing on my parade, you.
    Chase H.Q. > *

    fact.

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •