Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Back to Normal

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Now a few weeks ago you may remember my rampage on here posting 100s of usless threads that had one word etc etc..

Now why did I do that??

well for a start it anoyed the shit out of a lot of people and I am deeply sorry for it..

I am nothing like I am on the forum in the real world out there.. if you speak to me personally on MSN or the phone you know what the Real Adam is like (people like Mathea will know this and that Im not a 40 year old Alcaholic haha) anyhow I guess at another shakey time in my life and when I do have the problems I seem to come out on this forum Try to froget everything there is going on in life and post away beserk get my mind off anything and take out the anger the bitterness the sadness all out on a forum.

Im the kinda guy who keeps the feelings in me about anything and I look fine and happy when deep down you know its all a act.. and because of all the shit that goes on in the real world my temprement and the heart I wear on my sleeves so much I usually bring it all out on here

what started all this you might say well.. not easy to not guess a girl I was involved in last year and didnt work out at all in the end and the bitterness I just had and then I think to myself Im a nothing Im a nobody what do I have that nobody else does and why would anyone want me?

I know Im completely over it now and it was proven when last week the famous ex has a new Boyfriend and I dont seem to care at all or feel anything thats how I know I am 100% sure over it all.

bascilly my inner thoughts seem to come out on this forum and in real life they dont at all and thats the real me!!

well anyhow id like to apologies for all those on here for a few weeks ago that I was annoying as hell on here to you verbally and well just plain a pain in the ass.

and big thanks for those who put up with me during that time on here and stayed with me a massrive one goes to Mathea who played a huge part in bringing me back to me again your the best!!

Im back to me again no more crazy looks Im Adam and here for fun

its great to have such a forum ive been on for 4 years and the only forum I regully have vistited over 4 years still know most of ya and your all great

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Wow.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Bah! What with you getting better, Nigel getting better, Baz going AWOL and the Canadians stopping posting, who the fuck are we meant to make fun of now?

Basically, we're reduced to taunting the bittourettes inbred people, oh and Allen and Herbert, which is the forum equivalent of shooting fish in a barrel

4. Lounge   -   #4
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Well Adster it seems a time for revelations...

Thing is I know for myself and that's what counts...you are ok and trustworthy...I consider you, as I hope you realise, a friend; I will be there if you need me etc...

..and yes, this is the forum, to be..where I also shared my good moments and my sad moments you never let me down when I needed you the most; for that I am indebted..

So for all of you Lounge Lizards and Lounge Wolves..you are the tops... now it's time to return to my own reality..which I also wish to share with you too; Sharon...

Right then Adster, we can look forward to the next 4 years and continue the fun...but then I really must point you back to my Truth Thread! .
    Last edited by thewizeard; 05-22-2007 at 12:02 PM. Reason: tears

5. Lounge   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Dude View Post
    Wow.
    wow theres a blast from the past poster a original post whore! THe Great Dude! now to bring back Shimagami

Sharon hehe so thats her name.. looks like you got a fine girl there Nigel

6. Lounge   -   #6
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    I am overjoyed to see you're doing better, Adam. I knew you would come around-sooner or later. I'm glad it's the former and not the latter.

Peace,Paul

7. Lounge   -   #7
    mate, i don't know you, but to come bac,admit your probs and apologise takes guts.

respect to you mate.

And remember,a problem shared is a problem halved. Even with the numbnuts on this forum.

good luck dude

8. Lounge   -   #8
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Of course "normal" is a relative term, when refering to you, Adster.. and the "back" part, refers probably to the fact you are drinking Fosters beer again.

Regarding posts...you still aren't sure of the Source of the name, even though .. it was you that taught me teh term, when I first became a member of Teh Lounge, Mr. Thomp!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Thanks Barbs. I like the new avatar although the original was more menacing.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Hurray! So no more having to decipher posts? Glad you're back, and lmao @40 yr old alcoholic

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast