Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feed the animals to the zoo...

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post

Fait play, maybe i'm being a bit sensitive, but the whole Chinese culture i know well, and the look at those kids reveling off it is a very worrying thing.
    So you are aware of the way the Chinese view animals.

Have you ever been to a snake eatery where they skin the snake alive in front of you and drain the blood into a glass for you to drink before taking it into the kitchen to make the dish of your choice?

Have you been to a market where you buy your meat live?

Chances are (perhaps not so much in the bigger cities) that many of the same children at the zoo have watched their parents kill their meals.

We may think this barbaric but IMO we have just become too squeamish about how our food arrives on our plates.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    maybe i'm being a bit sensitive,
    Agreed. They are animals ffs.

OMG! TEH CHIKCHENS R FRITEND!1!1!!!1

Go hug a tree for me.

I have more issue with animals cooped up in ass small cages.

Dangling a mouse in a snake's lair bothers me none. Dropping a moth in a spider's web doesn't either so I couldn't give a shit* about a dangling chicken, overly healthy tigers that act like tigers, or the cow that couldn't fend for itself.

It may be entertainment, but the tigers are being fed.

* Whether this is the correct version or whether I should or shouldn't give 2 or even 3 shits, I could or couldn't give a shit. If one struggles with this wording then simply get some pussy to get your mind off grammar. However, If you think that there is something, possibly, in the world that you do give 9 shits about, feel free to use whatever the fuck comes to mind since, if you could or couldn't give a shit, it doesn't fucking matter....now does it? ANSWER ME MOTHERFUCKER!!!. Thanks, and fuck yo mama.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Yoga's Avatar \ ( ^ 0 ^ ) / BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Watched in horror? They have pulled the wool over your eyes for much too long. The fact that chicken live in cages too cramped to move, only to be hung upside down to have their throats slit by circular saws assembly line fashion to make your party bucket doesn't bother you the lest, just because it takes place behind closed doors.

Just because the US and UK violate human rights in secret prison camps so the practice is not as overt as the Chinese; does this give the commentator the right to be an arrogant enthnocentric prick?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    i don't think anyone doubts the UK and US violations, we all do it, i bet even the Swiss. Though we don't sell tickets to kids to watch.

I love a bargain bucket, give me the option a free-range Zinger, i'd take it.

I buy free range whenever i can. I know how they die, my problem isnt eating meat, or animals eating meat. My problem is how this is beening done.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    i don't think anyone doubts the UK and US violations, we all do it, i bet even the Swiss. Though we don't sell tickets to kids to watch.

I love a bargain bucket, give me the option a free-range Zinger, i'd take it.

I buy free range whenever i can. I know how they die, my problem isnt eating meat, or animals eating meat. My problem is how this is beening done.
    But you have no quams with a chicken's throat being slit and it bleeding out slowly?

I don't care how they die. You do yet you still eat chickens free-range or not.

Oh and newsflash, I bet free-range means shit. Are there inspections for free-range and/or does it just mean they can go outdoors?

I do not add human feelings to animals. The only sensitivity I have is for a pet. That means that if I know it is someone's pet or it is my own that I would have a sensitivity for that. However, I have no sensitivity for a dog just because it cute. There some that have a problem with folks that eat dogs over in Vietnam. That's their food so fuck off.

I also have no problem with killing minks for fur. They make good coats and I remember dissecting them in high-school.

PETA and ALF can fuck off. Self-righteous people like them let the rage virus loose.

Really though, some of these idjits would kill a person to save an animal. They have all this energy and it is misappropriated. Now some of these folks go on movie sets making sure cockroaches aren't mistreated and such and that's not too bad but fuck off about my chinchilla. The coat feels great.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4

I agree with what you are saying to a point. But, i don't know anywhere in the UK that killing an animal for food isn't instant, a bolt to the head or fried with electric i think. It's illegal.
    I think there may be a problem reconciling that with either Halal or Kosher slaughter. Much as the Jewish or Muslim faiths may wish you to believe differently.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    I think some of you have missed the point that the tigers were already overfed.

The action of providing live cattle and fowl for the tigers to maim and kill did not correspond in any way to the natural lifestyle of tigers. Tigers are normally solitary hunters, and when they catch their prey the prey is usually dead within seconds of being caught.

This video shows action which is purely for the titillation of the masses, and because it does not represent the natural behaviour of the tigers it is unlikely to provide them with much stimulation.

Given the opportunity, tigers will also try to eat humans.

Perhaps some of you who think this is a good idea would like to take your chances. I'm sure the crowd would find it entertaining.
    Good speech.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123