Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

wishmaster2's Avatar NetEmpire BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    has anyone from here watched the season finale episode???
    what do u think?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I can't believe they packed the whole episode into the last ten minutes... That being said... It was flawless, in that, I had both a feeling of closure and an intense desire for MORE!!! ha.

I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    We still need to find about this person who Molly sees that sees her.

She says he's worse than Sylar.

Also I thought Candice was a fat black woman but it seems the skinny white chick is who she really is.

Sylar getting away was bullshit. He has no healing power so wtf? He should die like anyone else.

What's Hiro's father's and Peter's mom's power? We'll probably find out next season.

Btw, there are so many rip-offs from the comic book Rising Stars that it's ridiculous. I suggest you read it even if you never cared for comic books. Either way....Heroes did a good job.

Btw, there is a Heroes spinoff called Heroes: Origins coming this Fall. It's 7 episodes and chronicles a new hero per episode. Viewers get to pick which one appear in the upcoming season.

Also look for Bionic Woman.

I lurves teh American TV,
    Last edited by Busyman™; 05-22-2007 at 05:06 PM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    I missed like the very last part...
    Spoiler: Show
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    I missed like the very last part...
    Spoiler: Show
    Dunno but a shadow appeared over all of them. They looked up and it was the eclipse you see in the opening.

Also the lone samurai had a flag with the same symbol that's on some of the heroes' bodies.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Question Mark

What symbol? And thanks...
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    What symbol? Have you been watching the show? The "S" looking thing.

Also, a friend told me on Sunday that the network is going to destroy this show by making it interactive. Season 2 is going to have 30 episodes filmed, and viewers are to vote after each episode, to determine what happens next.

yo

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    the finale was to predictable and ep 20 revealed Peter would survive. They could probably explain a way for Nathan to survive.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    What symbol? Have you been watching the show? The "S" looking thing.

Also, a friend told me on Sunday that the network is going to destroy this show by making it interactive. Season 2 is going to have 30 episodes filmed, and viewers are to vote after each episode, to determine what happens next.
    I think your friend might be getting confused with the 6 Heroes: Origins episodes they are planning.

Heroes: Origins is an upcoming American science fiction drama television series, a spinoff of NBC's hit show Heroes. Heroes: Origins will introduce one new character per episode, and viewers will choose which character will join the main cast at the end of the run. The second season of Heroes and the first season of Heroes: Origins will include a total of 30 episodes.[1][2]

The reason given for the spin-off was to remove the mid-season hiatus, which caused the ratings to falter when Heroes returned in Season 1.[2] "We've got something I call the 'bulk-up challenge' for next year, which is trying to stay more consistent in our scheduling for the audience," NBC chief Kevin Reilly told reporters Monday (5/14) at a press conference announcing the network's 2007-08 schedule. "We asked ['Heroes' creator] Tim Kring to come up with an idea, and what I love is not only did we bulk up with 30 hours next season, but also a whole new idea which I think is going to take the show to the next level." While not all scheduling details have been hashed out, Reilly says, "I'll tell you one thing you won't see is 'Origins' peppered throughout, I think that would be difficult for the audience to navigate." [3]
    Good series, nicely finished (though they had to drop a few bits in to drag out another series). I'm not sure why they want to turn it into Pop Idol or where they are going to go next in terms of storyline though.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Watched the finale, and must say I feel it was done very well, but I feel a little unsatisfied, mostly because of what happend last (you should know what I mean...) but hey, makes for a good 2nd season I guess. The preview for season 2 looked great.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast