Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: looking for offers

  1. #1
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    958
    i have FB old account 40gb buffer

    i need linkomanjia pu with invites

    or

    hdbits huge buffer + invites


    pm for offers

    cheers cunts
    you can blow me...

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    berserk1980's Avatar BERSERK BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    479
    how huge do y want in hdbits? mine is about 400GB. seems alittle small?

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    937
    just dont trade with him/her

    we agreed yesterday to trade. when i sent my account details i got a reply saying they dont work speak to u tomorrow.

    my accounts work 100% and i tried to log out and log in again with the passes i sent and they worked.

    here comes tomorrow, still got no answer and finally he/she is offering the fb for trade.


    it was just a waste of time.

    Left out

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post
    just dont trade with him/her

    we agreed yesterday to trade. when i sent my account details i got a reply saying they dont work speak to u tomorrow.

    my accounts work 100% and i tried to log out and log in again with the passes i sent and they worked.

    here comes tomorrow, still got no answer and finally he/she is offering the fb for trade.


    it was just a waste of time.
    watch how u talk dumb idiot im not ur friend u dont me so shut up
    ur accounts didnt work so dont bullshit me, i dont have time for u, and i dont want ur offer
    dont spam my thread again, or u will regret it
    got it ? edit ur post

    im
    you can blow me...

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ps2king's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Stripjoint
    Posts
    1,115
    lol how will he regret it u gonna hack him or sumthin stupid LMAO, stop arguing u idiots there only invites.

    im sick of reading posts about some stupid argument, this place seems to be filling up with childish people.

    GET A LIFE

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by 5555ForeverM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post
    just dont trade with him/her

    we agreed yesterday to trade. when i sent my account details i got a reply saying they dont work speak to u tomorrow.

    my accounts work 100% and i tried to log out and log in again with the passes i sent and they worked.

    here comes tomorrow, still got no answer and finally he/she is offering the fb for trade.


    it was just a waste of time.
    watch how u talk dumb idiot im not ur friend u dont me so shut up
    ur accounts didnt work so dont bullshit me, i dont have time for u, and i dont want ur offer
    dont spam my thread again, or u will regret it
    got it ? edit ur post

    im
    if u replied to me and said i dont want your offer, it would have been fine. but u said i will speak to u tomorrow and then tomorrow the first thing u did is u offered your fb here. i PMed u but u didnt reply.

    if they didnt really work, == i am sure they do work=== why say u talk to me tomorrow and then come to offer your fb here.

    Left out

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    958
    oh for god sake.. when i sayed ill talk to u tomorow, i meant beat it, no offense
    i dont want to spam, cuz this is so stupid
    closed
    and ps2kind
    why dont u spam ur own thread ? are u a mod here ? no so why dont u get alife u virgin, u got to stop complaining and post normal post
    and its non of ur buisness whats going on, idiot
    you can blow me...

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2king View Post
    lol how will he regret it u gonna hack him or sumthin stupid LMAO, stop arguing u idiots there only invites.

    im sick of reading posts about some stupid argument, this place seems to be filling up with childish people.

    GET A LIFE
    i think u are saying this because u think it is just a waste of time.

    well, if so. i wasted my time getting a deal with him/her yesterday.

    Left out

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ilya28071992's Avatar Member BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    174
    No need to worry about him, he is a respected member at an israeli community and a very trusted trader AND a member at ISC which contains only trusted members...

    Bumping for you my friend, good luck with your trade



  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    937
    i dont about him with others, i am just speaking of what happened to me.

    Left out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •