Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Interesting Bit-Parts

  1. #1
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Add yours here . . .

    Recently I've watched the first epsiodes of Angel and Lost again. Both pretty cool shows but it was interesting to note that:

    A) The vampire that Angel dusts in 0101 is played by James Ford who plays Sawyer in Lost.

    B) The pilot who gets killed in Lost's pilot (pun intended) episode is psychic-boy from Heroes.

    Now, (and I guess people may have already picked up on my examples, but let's roll with it . . .) add your own.

  2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson from SG-1) played bad guy traitor Mark Bishop in this past season's 24.

    Also in 24, Kari Matchett played the Vice President's aide but had a bigger role in TV show, Invasion.

    Locke from Lost played a small part in X-Files The Movie yet played a bigger role in Millenium.

  3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    B) The pilot who gets killed in Lost's pilot (pun intended) episode is psychic-boy from Heroes.
    Greg Grunberg is like J J Abrams' pet. He has bit-part in everything Abrams does.

    I think Masi Oka (the guy who does the time-travelling one in Heroes) does bit parts in any show that requires a stereotypical Japanese/Chinese/nondescript asian guy. He was mostly in Scrubs.
    All that is lost and past we can never regain.
    Regret and loathing is all we have in their place.


  4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Not an interesting bit-part but more of a nuisance is Stan Lee in films like Spiderman or Daredevil. It was cute once but now he sticks out like a sore thumb, it just spoils the film.

  5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Emo Boy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    B) The pilot who gets killed in Lost's pilot (pun intended) episode is psychic-boy from Heroes.
    Greg Grunberg is like J J Abrams' pet. He has bit-part in everything Abrams does.
    Not really. I think there were a couple.

    He had a more major part in Alias. J J and Grunberg went to school together.

  6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Not an interesting bit-part but more of a nuisance is Stan Lee in films like Spiderman or Daredevil. It was cute once but now he sticks out like a sore thumb, it just spoils the film.
    I didn't really notice him.

  7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    We keep coming back to Heroes for some reason.

    Stan Lee appears in it as a bus driver. His line was, "Look! I'm Stan Lee. I'm on your screen. Stan Lee!"
    All that is lost and past we can never regain.
    Regret and loathing is all we have in their place.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •