Thread: Klconfigwizard V1.31

hey rocko, any stuff going on with a fixed klconfigwizard (no double shared folder or empty c:\program files\kazaa lite when installing to different location)? B)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by cborga1985+16 June 2003 - 05:08--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cborga1985 @ 16 June 2003 - 05:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-secfan@15 June 2003 - 00:07
    Bug report:
    On KL Config Wizard, if you run it while KL is running, it goes to the message that says that KL must be closed before continuing, but on that screen, the Next button should be disabled/greyed out (it&#39;s currently enabled/ungreyed). If you click on this button, it does nothing.
    that is not a really major bug though [/b][/quote]
    Quality control.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    rocko, cn u work on deleting the "My Shared Folder" option if not used in the next update
    tYiA

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Rocko's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by noneofexion@21 June 2003 - 10:21
    hey rocko, any stuff going on with a fixed klconfigwizard (no double shared folder or empty c:&#092;program files&#092;kazaa lite when installing to different location)? B)
    Those directories aren&#39;t created by KLCW. Those are bugs of the installer.

Rocko

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Forum Star
    empty double shared folder will be fixed in next RC.

But I don&#39;t know why an empty c:&#092;program files&#092;kazaa lite is created.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    But I don&#39;t know why an empty c:&#092;program files&#092;kazaa lite is created.
    well, its definitley the configwizard because, when using previous settings to install a new kazaa rc, the config wizard didnt come up and the folder wasnt created.... it was created, however, when i said delete all registry settings and the config wizard was allowed to run.

can this be fixed?