Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help me pleaseeee

I am invite by a person and that person almost cheating They closed my account and his Account also .
    -note: that I did not use my account because it was my first day in this account and I am not download anything

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    anees then you are just unlucky...
    Nobody scammed you.

A lot of other such cases have been reported recently.

If someone is found to be a cheater of trader, the bitmeTV staff wipe out his whole invitation tree even if you were an innocent invitee.

So, a general advice to all should be: Be invited by a trustworthy member or friend, and don't trade your bitmeTV invites with nobody!...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    hm.. maybe that's why I don't have any invitation on BitMeTV.. that makes my account looks bad -_-"
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    anees then you are just unlucky...
    Nobody scammed you.

A lot of other such cases have been reported recently.

If someone is found to be a cheater of trader, the bitmeTV staff wipe out his whole invitation tree even if you were an innocent invitee.

So, a general advice to all should be: Be invited by a trustworthy member or friend, and don't trade your bitmeTV invites with nobody!...

Really just unlucky

thanks for help

iam sorry you have any invitation to bitmetv iam realy need it

thanks a lot

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    GaleaNatur's Avatar ---Retired--- BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    try tvtorrents.com instead bitmetv because it's easier to get invite in bitmetv for free
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by GaleaNatur View Post
    try tvtorrents.com instead bitmetv because it's easier to get invite in bitmetv for free

iam not like this site

i want please for bitmetv

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12