Thread: UnKnown posts?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hey

Just wondering if anyones knows if theres a site or irc channel for the people who post stuff with # 398708 UnKnown in it? They post stuff pretty quick

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Its from some crappy dutch community called FTD where probably 99% is non-scene stuff. www.ftd.nu

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS

Icon3

UnKnown is a usenet poster as you already know. His uploads are posted at FTD and Binaries4Ever. And groggy we owe a lot of content to this guy so treat him with the respect he deserves. And he ONLY uploads scene releases. Get your facts straight and please don't flood the FST forums with untrue information.

WHICK

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by whickwire View Post
    UnKnown is a usenet poster as you already know. His uploads are posted at FTD and Binaries4Ever. And groggy we owe a lot of content to this guy so treat him with the respect he deserves. And he ONLY uploads scene releases. Get your facts straight and please don't flood the FST forums with untrue information.

WHICK
    Get what facts straight? I was talking about FTD in general. And flooding the FST forums with untrue information? Idiot.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS

Angry

First off the topic was about a usenet uploader. You could have just said he posts at FTD but you had to trash a community that brings quite a bit content to usenet. I'm a member there and can confirm they are a splendid community just like the FST one. So yes I was offended. If you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    I'm a member there and I can confirm that its total crap. But fine, if you like it I'm not going to try and stop you from enjoying the community and the stuff that is posted there.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by whickwire View Post

WHICK
    who cares who he is, there plenty of uploaders out there, half of emm upload crap, i love it when people say treat em with respect, wot aload of bollocks,

just leeech it.............