Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter And The Order Of Phoenix

Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    That hash is actually The Time of Good Intentions, a fanfic written by someone named Barbara from www.finctionalley.org , so, yeah it's a fake

2. Lounge   -   #2
    its a Fake its call Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent and is a fan fiction u can find it in my can of books too

and yes they did go to that much troble for a fake as a matter of fact its a damm good fake and wortht he read if u like HP books in fact it is IMHO better then the ones that rowling wrote there are 2 others by the same guy or bunch of guys that are pritty good too any search for HP will get u too there sight where u can dl it free so enjoy

3. Lounge   -   #3
    If you have the real HP5, do us all a favor. Put the phrase OotP in the keywords list. OotP stands for Order of the Phoenix. Note, make certain that it is the real copy, ei, it must have the same first line, contain all of the parts that are listed in online references. Thank you all!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    I read it hehe, I doubt they would have a book with Hermione or whatever and harry sleeping in the same bed doing ... and then him going to the girls dorm which is empty??

Wasnt bad though...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    and yes they did go to that much troble for a fake as a matter of fact its a damm good fake and wortht he read if u like HP books in fact it is IMHO better then the ones that rowling wrote there are 2 others by the same guy or bunch of guys that are pritty good too any search for HP will get u too there sight where u can dl it free so enjoy
    Uh... i just said it was a girl (Barbara) who wrote the books (5: PS, 6: ToGI and 7: TP)

Anyway, yeah they are quite good, but the thing i really hated was that there wasn't very much action, but instead more of a soap-opera thing... so i'd have to say the originals are better...

6. Lounge   -   #6
    w00t!! I've been able to get my hands on a copy of the book!! w00t!!

anyway, its pretty good so far. i'm up to chapter 16. i don't know the first thing about putting it online, and i'm definately not gonna type this long ass shit! anyway i can guarantee that you will love this book

7. Lounge   -   #7
    You have a real copy? You mean a physical copy of the book?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    You sure its real?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Evil Fish@19 June 2003 - 08:24
      w00t!! I've been able to get my hands on a copy of the book!! w00t!!  

anyway, its pretty good so far.  i'm up to chapter 16.  i don't know the first thing about putting it online, and i'm definately not gonna type this long ass shit!  anyway i can guarantee that you will love this book
    if you've got a physical copy of the book, then i suppose you could use an ocr (optical character recognition) program to scan it in, but that'd take a while.

p.s. i don't like harry potter

10. Lounge   -   #10
    try these:
    Harry potter and the order of the phoenix chapter 1-6
    136 kb

Harry potter and the order of the phoenix chapter 7-12
    131 kb

Harry potter and the order of the phoenix chapter 13-19
    114 kb

Harry potter and the order of the phoenix chapter 20-25
    113 kb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast