Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what happed if someone i invite in OInk cheat?

AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaeron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDress View Post

as long as they are registered from different IPs right ?
    Nope. You can even register them from the same IP. Read up in the Oink forums.

EDIT: Well if I recall correctly, Oink staff has even said themselves that it's fine if user has more than one account. The only thing to remember is that if one of your account gets disabled for whatever reason, all of your accounts will be disabled at the same time.
    so you can invite yourself with no problem ?
    Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You recall almost correctly. They say that users on same IP are all allowed to have an account, but if one gets disabled they all get disabled.

They also recommend that the users on same IP rather use the same account, but are very careful that they never connect from more than 3 IPs

And BTW I read up on the OiNK forum. Even post there

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaeron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    You are not allowed to have more than one account, so if they find out, both get disabled.
    Not true. You can have as many accounts in Oink as you'd like.
    i went there and asked them. i said if my house mate (it isnt the house mate by the way ) uses his oink account from the same connection, is it ok if he uses his oink with me. they siad yes, but if any of u screws up, u both lose access as your ip will be banned.

anyway with a dynamic ip, u can change it in 5 mins. (i am not suggesting though u cheat or screw up. be a good user seed and dont invite other than those u trust)

Left out

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123