Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Was The First Concert You Went To?

It was KISS about 25 years ago, can't even remembered who opened up for them. Was pretty blasted then, can hardly remember the concert.

2. Music   -   #12
    i dont really have the chance to go to too many concerts. the closest place is Philly/Camden (whichever you want to call it). my first was Ozzfest 2001, AWESOME concert. Black Sabbath kicked some major ass, greatest ("old") band ever, in my opinion

3. Music   -   #13
    Poster
    Moody Blues.....1976 B)
    Awesome.

4. Music   -   #14
    peter paul, and mary, it sucked, only good song was puff the magic dragon

5. Music   -   #15
    Alkaline Trio, Wolverhampton Wulfrun. It was ace and i met them!

6. Music   -   #16
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@11 June 2003 - 13:59
    Grinspoon (are) Australia's best live act in my mind...
    Silverchair, Jebediah and Grinspoon (kickass!!&#33 in the Rollercoaster Minitour in December 2002. I certify what Celerystalksme has to say about Grinspoon...

7. Music   -   #17
    omg i forgot i saw creed also back in 2002, my sister had some tickets she got from her work.. creed was cool. The guitar player rocks big time, that dude can play. the main singer is amazing.you think with all that studio magic, they makes singers voices better. damn that guy can sing. i think Creed is a cool band, it made up for that peter paul and mary concert i went with my mom. Bleh!!

8. Music   -   #18
    Poster
    SIR MIX-A-LOT back in 89.

9. Music   -   #19
    F**k I forgot, I think it was Metallica with Armored Saint opening, I worked for a ticket agency for years and saw just about eveyone I wanted to, though I never got to see one of my all time favorites, Rush.

10. Music   -   #20
    lamps
    the beatles 1964

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast