Thread: exigo invite system

ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    exigo, good site

however, anyway, i just wonder how the invite system there works. as i went to FAQ and didnt find anything about it.

anyone knows?

Left out

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    The invite criteria is located on the forum there. You have to be a member for a certain amount of time and a specific share ratio. You also have to be active in the forums and make an unspecified amount of posts before you can ask.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    you don't get invites. you have to refer a member to be invited to a staff member.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by r4cc00n View Post
    you don't get invites. you have to refer a member to be invited to a staff member.
    you mean, u have to fill in the form and they will send an invite to the person u put in the form?

there are some information needed which are title:
    who is being invited
    URL to invitee profile page
    your nick at that site.
    URL to your profile page on that site

does this mean, it has to be someone from another site and i cant invite a friend of mine without him being in another site?

Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    The invite criteria is located on the forum there. You have to be a member for a certain amount of time and a specific share ratio. You also have to be active in the forums and make an unspecified amount of posts before you can ask.
    thanks for your help.
    Last edited by ibnahmed; 05-30-2007 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Left out

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Thanks SHUVT