Thread: Most Under Rated Private Site

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    SCC and ST.

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    scc

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    TL and SCC

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    If we should judge by the current position on the level list, then it's Demonoid, ChronicTracker, TL and TvT.ro (I don't know if it's underrated, but I don't even see it on the level list).

If we should go by the spoken word, very few trackers enjoy unfair reputation. Word gets around quick, so I don't think we should judge by the opinion of guys caring only for rarity.
    Last edited by Effer; 10-22-2007 at 02:39 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    goem is very unrated, its a very good site for people who like movies (as I do )
    It's mostly xvid, but they do a lot of special freeleech themes, and the rare things you can find is just amazing.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    CT (good pre times ) and x264.eu ( they have a nice collection of classical movies )

Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    TL and SCC
    err .. TL isnt underated .. !
    Last edited by blackbird; 10-22-2007 at 03:01 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    Yes, I forgot Goem. Excellent little tracker, especially for those of us without HD home.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Scc
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Definately SCC. Great speed, fast pre-times. Free leech on all 0-day apps and mp3s. Very underrated.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Well the torrents that are actually tracked by them (and not externally) still offer a great variety and have very long life spans in comparison to many private trackers.
    I hear you...Last time I checked Demonoid for my Kurosawa torrent (seven samurai) is still active which is quite impressive seeing as it's been up for over a year now.

Regarding my thoughts of under-regarded sites:

Leecherslair - It is one of the better overall torrent sites I've come across in terms of it having great speeds, content and a decent bonus seeding system which gives you GB for seeding. This alone says a lot about how much more is out there, and that solely relying on the WIAW thread is just plain foolish.

KG - Beautiful site with TONS of stuff you can't find anywhere - even on Demonoid!! (which is saying a lot)

Demonoid - As much as it closely resembles a public tracker, you can't beat it for sheer volume of content. The speeds suck, but more often than not this is the site where I can find tons of movies/apps/games etc that I have never been able to find anywhere -- and would not be on KG because they are still on the edge of mainstream.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast