Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Under Rated Private Site

Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    @burtz

I think that those trying to give huge buffered accounts for rarity crap like FTWR are the same traders. They got those accounts from trading. I highly doubt they buffered the accounts themselves.

Then if they manage to get some rare tracker they will try to obtain a bunch of good trackers with buffers to leech from them.

Is a game that everyone plays taking advantage of the rarity system. Now people stupid enough to trade good trackers for crappy ones just want to see what the big deal is about these rare tarckers. Little do they know haha.

The way I look at it. Account trading should be banned. Invites are ok but they also should be given to people that deserve them and no just for trade. I'm sure a lot of people have made some big trades and then the accounts get disabled because it's against the rules to trade accounts on any tracker. It's just dumb.

@Kabir

That's not how trackers traders see it. For them rarity means everything

They can get all the trackers they want with just UK-T

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    leeter BT Rep: +2
    Any crappy trackers can become extremely rare if they stop giving out invites for a long period.
    But just because they are rare never means that they have good contents, pretimes and speed.
    I think the rarity crap should be completely excepted in rating trackers.
    Last edited by leeter; 05-30-2007 at 09:31 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by leeter View Post
    Any crappy trackers can become extremely rare if they stop giving out invites for a long period.
    But just because they are rare never means that they have good contents, pretimes and speed.
    you think the "rarity crap should be completely" what now?
    Alright.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    KG is for me the most underrated tracker. The content blows away any dvd retailer anywhere I know. Demonoid as well is great on content. And TorrentLeech has all the scene stuff pretty well covered. Wild-Bytes is superb at that too....And TopHos is another that is overlooked often...
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    leeter BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leeter View Post
    you think the "rarity crap should be completely" what now?
    I think content, pretime and speed only should be considered when rating trackers. The rarity crap is nothing but a fantasy.
    Last edited by leeter; 05-30-2007 at 10:37 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I think FSC and ScT are very underrated. Both of them are among the best sites ever.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    birox's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I think bitmeTV is the most under rated (talking about rarity).
    Its hard to get an invite. I think ppl dont trade it even if you give a level 6 for it.

Oink is under rated too, but not as much as bitmeTV.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by SKGunners View Post
    I think FSC and ScT are very underrated. Both of them are among the best sites ever.
    sct is not underated, everyone know that its the best
    u right about fsc.. its underated
    you can blow me...

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    ST, BitMeTV, TL, Pisexy, PT

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Tl Ftw

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast