Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cheating - Have you ever been wrongly accused?

DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    me neither. I suppose it helps that i just have a regular cable connection.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    not wrongly :{. Used to when my friend set me up with a client that makes it easy to seed. Now with a seedbox i hope they dont ban me like some of you guys

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leciak View Post

Good luck in getting back on TL
    I'm not going to bother trying to get back on, i did get another account yesterday but i have decided they can go fuck them selfs, i would rather seed somewhere with seed box else where.

I don't mind if they make a mistake with there scripts or how ever they do it but im not going to put up with rude staff twice in 1 day who have the attitude of a 15 year old with to much power.

you can tell some of them are punk teenagers by the way they spell and structure their sentences.
    LOL Now you are never going to get the old account back. It is a good thing that you dont give a rat's ass about it though..

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by leciak View Post

Good luck in getting back on TL
    I'm not going to bother trying to get back on, i did get another account yesterday but i have decided they can go fuck them selfs, i would rather seed somewhere with seed box else where.

I don't mind if they make a mistake with there scripts or how ever they do it but im not going to put up with rude staff twice in 1 day who have the attitude of a 15 year old with to much power.

you can tell some of them are punk teenagers by the way they spell and structure their sentences.
    like typing im instead of I'm and to instead of too?

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post

If you look in my previous post there are more mistakes than them two, but the fact is im not trying to act all high and mighty or showing off by posting rude comments for everyone to see. I'm not normally a grammar Nazi, as you pointed out im no author myself, but if your going to be a little prick like this staff member was in front of everyone, you could at least structure your sentence, and learn to spell so they were half readable.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    If you look in my previous post there are more mistakes than them two, but the fact is im not trying to act all high and mighty or showing off by posting rude comments for everyone to see. I'm not normally a grammar Nazi, as you pointed out im no author myself, but if your going to be a little prick like this staff member was in front of everyone, you could at least structure your sentence, and learn to spell so they were half readable.

and like i posted before if you do have a prob with my staff tell me give me the log and i will put things right

saying that reading your posts here i see why you were treated the way you have been instead of coming to someone willing to help you. you post rude and uncalled for comments about the site and staff

i wish you the best of luck with others sites

NEO

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post

and like i posted before if you do have a prob with my staff tell me give me the log and i will put things right

saying that reading your posts here i see why you were treated the way you have been instead of coming to someone willing to help you. you post rude and uncalled for comments about the site and staff

i wish you the best of luck with others sites

NEO
    I don't want to start an argument or a flame war so i will just say my peace and leave it be.

the reason i may seem so rude in my post is because of the way i was treated by 2 different staff members on 2 different occasions. I have no problem with people or sites making mistakes as i have had to deal with it before while using BitMeTv and FTN. That being said when i have had a problem staff have always been willing to hear out my case with out the (what they find to be funny) running commentary to the rest of the board. I had never had a problem with TL until up until this point and actually used to use it as my main torrent site. But if there is one thing that pisses me off more than anything in this word its keyboard warriors who hide behind there computers so they can feel like big men.

I would also like to thank you for your offer to sort things out but i am not about to "dob" or "snitch" on anyone. I know that my opinion isn't going to fair well against that of staff members.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Unlimited 100mb ftw.
    3 different trackers, got all 3 accounts back...took some effort though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234