Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheating - Have you ever been wrongly accused?

G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I just got done for cheating and i didn't even do it! I have been a member of this sit for about a year, always seed and all of a sudden i get banned? I went on the IRC channel and got spoken to like a piece of shit and told to fuck off!

I am so frustrated i could punch the fucking wall!
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Never happened to me but some sites DO ban you if you are uploading too fast, using for example a seedbox. Well don't be frustrated, take it as a lesson, now you know how to prevent it I guess. Just be happy if it is not FTN, Exigo, SWEDVDR, UK-T, FTWR, the rest is fairly easy accessible
    Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Its frustrating mate.. But happens to the best of us.

Happened to me @ OiNK.. Never cheated.. But f00k it.. Only Site that ever happened at and has never happened to me anywhere else.

It is REALLY annoying to be falsely accused.. but they can shove it!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    It was only a torrent leech account but its not the point, it not even the fact i got caught "cheating" that bugs me most, its the way they speak to you on the IRC channel.

I am very good user on all my sites and never do anything wrong but i have already started another account, i just asked my ISP to change my IP for me. I dont really use the account much unless its for a PSP game or the odd movie.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I got banned from Oink once, without cheat.
    They think they have this l33tzor anti-cheat code, but it just sucks.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I got banned on demonoid.... they said i am selling invites on ebay... It is frustrating first because im just new in torrent and that is my first private tracker and i have a good buffer there...but now it's ok it is just a demonoid.....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    conway's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    what sucks is you get treated liek shit, when you go into the irc they jus tsay your a cheater, and ban you... You can't do shit about it... So gay.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Pluto's Avatar Enforcer BT Rep: +4
    oink banned me for supposedly cheating. Damn fuckers, but it was easy enough to get a new invite. I just remembered not to upload to many items within a day.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    nop never @any tracker

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    yep, I think 2 trackers, one is also one of my first tracker also
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast