Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i would appreciate a rts invite

Memphy's Avatar Average Joe BT Rep: +5
    hello...i know that i am a likely new user here but i would really want a rts invite...i can give you proof for ratio on other trackers...that is no problem,the problem is to find someone to ask for it ... so if you have one and want to help somebody i would really appreciate it...thank you and have a nice day
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    good luck they are hard to come buy now they removed all invites and for now you only get them with every 200gb you download if I remember correctly.
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    yes...i read about that...but maybe i will get lucky...
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Looks like you did. PM me your email.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    up

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    for rts,i did,waiting for your response

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    congrats.. thats good you getting an invite man, cuz its freeleech right now.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    rts did you get my mail?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    DonaDony's Avatar DonaDony®™ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    sorry for hijacking ur thread ,man

RTS,may i get one inv. also

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    i`m gonna call the cops
    Last edited by Memphy; 05-29-2007 at 06:32 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast