Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think their worth?

mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well, to me bittorrent as a protocol is worth the retail dollar value of the content that I've downloaded. I added it up once and it came out to be close to $100,000

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BLaZiN's Avatar Up yours! BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    please, you say never pay for file sharing, but what about seedboxes and those "donations" that people make for the benefits. If anyone says not to pay for file sharing and has used a seedbox, there is nor moral basis behind their statement. They're just cheap.
    I hear ya but the principals are different to pay for a seedbox is to pay for what i call ur own hobby, which peeps pay for there hobbys rite?
    if u make a "donation" then again you are doin that of ur own bk nobody is asking you to pay for the files are they? Again all you have stated has to do with you and ur hobby and how seriously you take it, on the flip side buying or payin for invites or accounts is basically payin for chit that just dont need to be paid for. They are two different principals.

As for peeps lending out there box for invites/accounts well spose its kinda "accepted" which i guess is kinda ludicris but still to hand over money for that chit is bloody criminal!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well, to me bittorrent as a protocol is worth the retail dollar value of the content that I've downloaded. I added it up once and it came out to be close to $100,000
    if u are gonna estimate the cost of the software and movies u download. it can reach 1million dollar for special packs of software. especially engineering stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by rumplestiltski View Post

As for peeps lending out there box for invites/accounts well spose its kinda "accepted" which i guess is kinda ludicris but still to hand over money for that chit is bloody criminal!!
    i heard people selling invites in ebay. !!!
    Last edited by ibnahmed; 06-01-2007 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Left out

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    better get a seedbox and get your accounts buffered, trade then and get those for free with no problem. Would be same price.
    Have a nice day.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    3 Wheels Of Tazio's Avatar Who Needs Wheels?
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post
    I've heard of those accounts getting disabled pretty quickly too....

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    if u are gonna estimate the cost of the software and movies u download. it can reach 1million dollar for special packs of software. especially engineering stuff.
    yeah. I have some pretty cool autocad apps and a program called ArcGIS w/ all the extensions. ArcGIS alone is easily 10g

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheels Of Tazio View Post
    I've heard of those accounts getting disabled pretty quickly too....
    Haha.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i don't think i would like the number i would get if i did an estimated the cost of what i have dl'd...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    yeah. I have some pretty cool autocad apps and a program called ArcGIS w/ all the extensions. ArcGIS alone is easily 10g
    if u are an engineer, check out the products of a company called ANSYS
    MAYBE ALL THE PRODUCTS THERE, 100G.

Left out

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    if u are an engineer, check out the products of a company called ANSYS
    MAYBE ALL THE PRODUCTS THERE, 100G.
    actually, I'm a geoscientists (student), but we use a lot of autocad and especially arcgis. Thanks for the info about ansys

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast