Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disk overloaded in leeware

redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    This is the first problem of its kind which I am facing on leeware. The status bar in µtorrent keeps showing Disk Overloaded xx %. I don't why it is happening. I have only 4 torrents running on my box right now.

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vpsdw9.jpg

Can anyone suggest a solution?
    Click here if you want to join TTC

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Bunny Hopper BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    It's because you're checking and downloading at high speed at the same time, do them one by one. Downloading a few at the same might also has the same problem.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Right now, the torrent file has been completely checked, but it still shows Disk Overloaded message. I am only seeding right now. I am also getting poor upload speeds like 100 KB/s. I tried rebooting the VPS, but it didn't solve the problem.
    Last edited by redMonster; 05-22-2007 at 01:32 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    You may not have enough ram in your server.
    Ussually this happens when your downloading/uploading too fast for the server to handle.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I deleted the unnecessary .torrent files in the Application Data/utorrent folder and now it is working properly. I will reply back if the problem comes back again.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    hmm, with just that 1 download, you shouldn't have the error anymore. Type 'free' to see how much swap you're using (should be very little). I'm assuming you aren't running anything else that might slow down the system. Type 'top' to see all running processes. Perhaps others sharing the same HD with you are overloading it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Back to square one. It was all right for a while, but now again its overloaded.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    this happed to me and crashed my server...will it come back up automatically or is there some thing i need today.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    You'll have to email Lee to have him restart the server for you.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    There is a problem with Leeware today, I was getting the disk overloaded stuff too and the server went down later on.

The speeds have been really bad too and keep spiking and then crashing. There is a problem with the back-end and they should be sorted soon I reckon.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast