Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FTN invite crumbled in my hands...

I got an FTN invite a few days ago, confirmed my acct, then the site went a bit funny and when I could connect again it wouldn't let me log in. Username not recognised, email not in database. Anyone know what I should do?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    xavi89's Avatar Antimadridista BT Rep: +3
    Just the same completely ;[

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Perhaps the problem were to many" FTN invite crumbled in (someone) hands "

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by durex View Post
    Perhaps the problem were to many" FTN invite crumbled in (someone) hands "
    I'm not sure what you mean.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    have you asked your inviter to cancel his invite and try to invite you again?

There were some problems with the tracker, especially yesterday

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    have you asked your inviter to cancel his invite and try to invite you again?

There were some problems with the tracker, especially yesterday
    I have mentioned it to him and he said he'd look into it but we're in different time zones and he's particularly busy at the mo so I didn't want to keep pestering him. I guess if I have no other choice...

My problem happened on Tuesday (I think) so I don't know if its related to the problem yesterday.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thanks, i was worried about my account. but i can log in.

wish u luck bro, but know nothing about this.

Left out

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Anyone know if they have an irc channel?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    You cannot access IRC without a passwd...
    You may try joining #ftn-support on darknet or you may pm kimii here and ask her.

I may also check out your alias there if you wish, to tell you if it's disabled or what.

I would suggest though that maybe you had better ask your inviter to look into it. You shouldn't be so shy.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    You cannot access IRC without a passwd...
    You may try joining #ftn-support on darknet or you may pm kimii here and ask her.

I may also check out your alias there if you wish, to tell you if it's disabled or what.

I would suggest though that maybe you had better ask your inviter to look into it. You shouldn't be so shy.
    Thanks for your suggestions. The username I set up there is the same as here (moodswings), I'd apprecaite if you could have a look to see if i ever made it in.

I will ask my inviter, i just have to wait until its late enough here so that its a reasonable time there (ie he's out of bed). I do worry slightly that if he pesters admin there too much he might get in trouble. I'm probably being overly cautious but you do hear stories of mods there being swift and harsh.

I'll look into your other suggestions and thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast