BANNED
    One book every 3 years?   
    yeah what were they???

3 little piggy
    jake and the beanstalk
    Gingerbredman

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I enjoyed books alot as a kid, even as an adult. Unfortunately, they are far too time consuming for my life now.
    Proud member of MDS

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler@18 June 2003 - 03:58
    I enjoyed books alot as a kid, even as an adult. Unfortunately, they are far too time consuming for my life now.
    You should make time, seriously.... its amazing how relaxing they make you feel!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    BANNED
    You should make time, seriously.... its amazing how relaxing they make you feel!
    Thats right when your board shitless get the books out one time I was reding this horror scared the hell out of me my sister came up from behind and said Hey ad I jump out of my seat!! thats what they can do to u give u great imagination and take you somewhere else

Jibbler you should read more books and stay away from that blunt more often

6. Lounge   -   #6
    What an epiphany this has been!

I am giving up reading forever, I am his first convert.

In fact, I hate the written word so much now, that I am typing with one hand, and with the other, I am holding a lighter to my moniter, trying to burn away the horrid symbols I am typing.

Books suck!!!!!!

By the way, I was currently reading "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis, I guess I'll just wait until someone converts it into a song.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    BANNED

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I don't like novels that much either. I just don't have the time. I've read Thinner and Heir To The Empire and others but I like reading tech journals and stuff that has real info that I can use. I also read comics (I've got a ton). I can 'run' through at least 5 while sitting on the crapper. I'm too busy reading about money, PC's, and other important things so forget that 1000 page novel.

Hell look at all of Chalice's posts. That's one of the reasons I don't read books. Using eloquence of the written word just for eloquence sake. Just say whatcha gotta say and say it profoundly. Someone can say something in 5 words and someone else will say it in 20 just because. Furthermore, everyone who thinks this thread sucks you shouldn't have posted. That was smart. Ignore it and it goes away. I guess I'm too logical.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #9
    BANNED
    wow the :flame: has stopped

10. Lounge   -   #10
    porkshit,..... think a little bud !!!!

1 Intelligence is gained through reading.

2.I myself are not a book nerd, but it is sometimes necessary to pick up a book to learn(School)

3. Music isn't everything, but most of the population revolves itself around it.

Sad

with that in mind, go listed to your justin timberlake cd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast