Thread: i really need a bitmetv

Memphy's Avatar Average Joe BT Rep: +5

Icon3

i really would want a bitmetv invite because i am a tv little maniac,but i can`t offer a proper tracker for it...i only have some music vids and horror channel invites that nobody wants, so please if you could give it, it would be much appreciated...oh and if you want i could give you oink,that`s my precious tracker...thank`s
    Last edited by Memphy; 06-03-2007 at 02:43 PM.
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Try to join here... maybe you are lucky today......

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...others--190548
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    yup, join my thread m8, who knows?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    i`ll never win there,i tried once at another one but nothing...but...what`s to lose...
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphy View Post
    i`ll never win there,i tried once at another one but nothing...but...what`s to lose...
    U have a big chance now.... U just invited by KFlint who is giving the invites... and also now they pick the newer member here because of some old members they just trade the accounts....
    Last edited by KFlint; 01-08-2008 at 03:32 PM.
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    i don`t understand people that trade the accounts,invites yes but the whole account,it`s yours,keep it

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i'm not into trading accounts too, nice to hear
    just so you know, you are at the top of my list for bitmetv right now, so keep the faith

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    thank`s for the optimism push