Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

Thread: very old ftn

Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hey Kimii if you send a picture of your naked body covered with whip cream I will tell you his user name......jk

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #132
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by gish View Post
    hey Kimii if you send a picture of your naked body covered with whip cream I will tell you his user name......jk
    why we have to get into pearsonal

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #133
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    TT account, 50 weeks old 70GB buffer for your FTN.
    Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #134
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    to all jews here, and people who think i have called jews because they r jews !

jews, u can talk you crap in you israel to your palestine arab workers, but hey
    why those palestine arabs workers hate you so much that they bomb you restourants and meeting places,

and all i have said about jews that they r generallt cheaters - and i didn't create this opinion hours ago, you jews have created it years ago, when u have started cheating at torrent site,

now, when somebody tells you that u r cheaters, you call him nazi ?
    LOL, u stupid ignorant jews,

u can only call nazi a person who have killed jews during II world war, 99% of nazi were italians and germans,
    btw. that is why you hate the Benedictus the pope now - as a youn nazi child, he was in Hitler jugent, and if u don't know this organisation, i can tell you that hitler jugent were killing prisoners of war - 99% of these prisoners were jews,

so just think for a little, and don't call everyone a nazi just becqasue that perosn told that jews generally cheat at torrent sites.

jews are cheaters at torrent sites - only you have created this sentence ,
    but w8 a second, maybe palestine arabs wanted to revenge on you for destroying their houses by jews army and they were massive cheating at torrent sites, and torrent scene mistaken them by you - jews ?

so , plz tell us, have u cheated at torrent sites or that cheating practice was a palestinian arabs revenge ?

if palestinian arbs are to blame for that cheating, then you should consider why they have done this ?

why palestinian ar5abs hate jews, and why they have cheated at torrent sites and told everyone that they were jews while they were cheating ?

why, why, why ?

so next time, don't call people nazi, just becasue they have told that palestinian jews were cheating at torrent ites ( u still neeed to tell me if it were you or palestinian arabs that were cheating)

about calling a person antisemite, it's fine, cos peopel have different point of view,
    and there are people who don't like germans - they are called anitgermans
    some people don't like american - they are called anitamerricans

and ect...
    but for a blood of your's god's son - jesus, don't call people nazi , call the mantisemite instead, i live in US, were r democratic country, here jews, afroamericans ect... live together and live in love, we have right to speach whatever we want to say,

one more time, calling nowadys some person nazi, because he said something, is very wrond, i have right to say here what i want, you can call me an anitsemite, while my speech is describing u jews as cheaters, but for you god's soon jesus, don't call me nazi,

mu grandfather was fighting during II world war, he dided in Konzentrationslager Dachau, some undercover SS oficer shot him, while he was carried some exhausted jew...

so u stupid jew, don't call me nazi, u can call me an antisemite, but not nazi- it only proves that you know shit about the history of your nation.
    Last edited by GURU; 06-10-2007 at 06:09 AM.
    pm from fstrulz aka ftnrulz
    Hey mate...
    lol I'm not an FTN staff... so please edit your post, especially my FTN username.Thanks.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #135
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    OMG..STOP SPAMMING

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #136
    HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    OMFG..
    I ma neither a jew nor palestinian or nazi but mods please close this thread.
    this has become the flamming thread of all times. 134 post of crap.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #137
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    jew ppl not cheating on torrent sites only thay scammed the palestinian ppl land and USA was the middelman in that huge trade (no harm for amrican ppl but ihate the usa
    Government (

do u remmeber thoses pics?
    http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9...ddorah1mm8.jpg
    http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4...ddorah2jo5.jpg
    http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/721...ddorah3en5.jpg
    http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8...ddorah4dv1.jpg
    http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9...ddorah6cb0.jpg

if he nazi then iam fucken hatler
    Last edited by supper; 06-10-2007 at 08:17 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #138
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hahahahah wiesst du dass weiss is uber alles?

j/k ;]
    Have a nice day.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #139
    ~GigaByte~ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    GURU fuck u! Wish your account will get ban

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #140
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    Hahahahah wiesst du dass weiss is uber alles?

j/k ;]
    null Leid mein Freund es mein Öffnung