Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: JUst For TraDe

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    61

    Smile

    hi Guys i am looking for invite to SCn and i have RTs if anyone can help me FOr this Can Pm Me

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    ...the future
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,621
    pm me 2 ratio screens and when the site is back i will give u an invite

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Muscatine, Iowa, United S
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by amd64x2 View Post
    hi Guys i am looking for invite to SCn and i have RTs if anyone can help me FOr this Can Pm Me
    just for future reference no trading rts accounts/invites

    invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.



  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by enviouz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd64x2 View Post
    hi Guys i am looking for invite to SCn and i have RTs if anyone can help me FOr this Can Pm Me
    just for future reference no trading rts accounts/invites
    You can trade RTS invite but NOT your account

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Muscatine, Iowa, United S
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfun1981 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by enviouz View Post

    just for future reference no trading rts accounts/invites
    You can trade RTS invite but NOT your account
    my mistake

    invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •