Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: private trackers...demonoid

SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    nothing you do on the internet is secure, you're being watched 24/7 by big brother.
    1984 was a really weird book
    No Whining

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    I think I'm gonna start using scene axx exclusively (or almost exclusively) pretty soon.
    We all wish that
    just a matter of money. I spoke with the guy, and it would be cheaper to do that than keep paying for leaseweb. I think when this month's rent, I'm gonna drop it and sing up with axx.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    conway's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    We all wish that
    just a matter of money. I spoke with the guy, and it would be cheaper to do that than keep paying for leaseweb. I think when this month's rent, I'm gonna drop it and sing up with axx.
    how do you buy scene axx?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    how do you buy scene axx?
    You gots to know someone

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    We all wish that
    For me a seedbox is for a use of a couple of months only to buffer accounts, then stop it and download whatever you want for a while

But you'll have to pay every month for your axx, so in the long run, i think it's more expensive to use it than a seedbox

my two cents

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    For me a seedbox is for a use of a couple of months only to buffer accounts, then stop it and download whatever you want for a while

But you'll have to pay every month for your axx, so in the long run, i think it's more expensive to use it than a seedbox

my two cents
    yes, but uploaders at trackers have a tendency to upload entertainment material (TV, Movies). I enjoy those, but I really like trying out new software. I think I would have more access to said content with scene axx.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    mbucari1, I know about that payed axx, not to secure, I would rather go to some realy good topsite.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Just remember that sites (FTPsites) That sell leech gets locked out of the scene. And a sceneban, is rather easy to do since most people actually use the same nicks on all sites. There is a loop hole in this though, usually donations of hardware is accepted since its benefit the all the users of the site, So donating a couple of 2tb of hard drives. Would be a "safe" way to do it.

So if i were you i would not pay many months in advance, as little as possible, and if you find a site that needs HD's, i would much rather go for that, since its "accepted"

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    Just remember that sites (FTPsites) That sell leech gets locked out of the scene. And a sceneban, is rather easy to do since most people actually use the same nicks on all sites. There is a loop hole in this though, usually donations of hardware is accepted since its benefit the all the users of the site, So donating a couple of 2tb of hard drives. Would be a "safe" way to do it.

So if i were you i would not pay many months in advance, as little as possible, and if you find a site that needs HD's, i would much rather go for that, since its "accepted"
    noted, and thank you

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    We all wish that
    Where is gone that "never pay for filesharing" spirit?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast