Thread: is this a scam ?

BLaZiN's Avatar Up yours! BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    http://directspace.net/

Hi folks, regarding this compnay i have sent them the 69 dollas for payment of server 15 days ago and i have heard nothin! Everytime i send them an email it gets redirect bk to me and there "24/7" support is offline "24/7". Maybe sombody round here has used them before or had experience if so could you let me no this aint a scam if nobody has or even nos anything about them plz let me no, on the other hand if nobody has used them and its just me then be very aware before you go sending these guys money

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by rumplestiltski View Post
    http://directspace.net/

Hi folks, regarding this compnay i have sent them the 69 dollas for payment of server 15 days ago and i have heard nothin! Everytime i send them an email it gets redirect bk to me and there "24/7" support is offline "24/7". Maybe sombody round here has used them before or had experience if so could you let me no this aint a scam if nobody has or even nos anything about them plz let me no, on the other hand if nobody has used them and its just me then be very aware before you go sending these guys money
    they shown you, your avatar photo.
    Thanks for head up mate.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    If you did paypal or a credit card contact them and tell them to get your money back with a charge back
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”