Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SCN invites givaways is frobiden here

BANNED BT Rep: +3
    every shitty new tracker wants fst publicity threads when they start , after that fst is forbidden ..lol

people will still do it ..lol

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    As if SCN had any authority outside its site...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    that's part of the game... anyway, it will always be possible to do so with some precautions now

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Why is it so damn hard to understand that the owners of "insert any site here" dont want the invites used in giveaways and trading. When you do a giveaway or a trade you have no idea who you are inviting, it might be a cheater or someone working for an anti piracy organization for that matter.

I dont see the need to defy the rules just because you want the "value" of the tracker for future trades.
    Yes i agree that FST have played a part in the member base of SCN, But lets face it, 50-80% of the users that came for here dont really use their account, they are just keeping in alive. Just in case it might get rated high on the list in a 6 months to a year.

Its a grate site, and i for one respect and understand their rules.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    i think almost every site forbids you from trading...but if they don't catch you or don't wanna catch you ur safe
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    ...but if they don't catch you or don't wanna catch you ur safe
    very witty, in the same category as : "if you don't die ur alive"

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    Yes i agree that FST have played a part in the member base of SCN, But lets face it, 50-80% of the users that came for here dont really use their account, they are just keeping in alive. Just in case it might get rated high on the list in a 6 months to a year.
    Where'd you get those stats? From an Assumption Poll?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    You can prove anything with made up statistics, 95% of all people know that...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    and SHUVT, you say to respect them like you respect the FTN rules by trying to trade your account? Do not preach what you do not practice!
    You might want to get your facts straight there buddy. I do not trade and I abide by the private trackers rules. If you refer to one of my reps where it says thanks for FTN and ScT... They were given invites not an account trade. If you refer to the one rep out of all of them that says I am a great trader and he would recomend me to friends and family, then apperantly you can not see the sarcasm in it. It was posted by a guy who was having fun with me.

So I do practice what I preach and I think if sites ask that people not trade or publically give invites to their trackers, then if you want to remain a member there then kindly do as they ask.

You might also want to spend a tad bit more time here learning the patterns of people who frequent this forum. apperantly you have mistaken me for someone else.

I think SCN staff and any other tracker staff have the right to ask you not to give the invites on a public forum. If you don't like it, then find another 1 of a 100 others that don't ask such things. Not a flaming post, just a clarification for a member here that does not know me or what I am about.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    and SHUVT, you say to respect them like you respect the FTN rules by trying to trade your account? Do not preach what you do not practice!
    WTF are you smoking, kiddo? Do you have any proof? The man has never tried to trade his FTN account, of course because he is both against trading in addition to abiding by the tracker's rules.

If you don't like the rules, then GTFO! All they (SCN) want to do is to keep their community as tight-knit as possible, thus preventing folks to invite cheaters, traders, and a**holes. What do you not get? Dude, if u don't wanna follow their rules, go back to public trackers or other private trackers. You should be grateful that you don't havta pay for these private trackers, and to be in them is a privilege, not a right.

F**king traders.. so immature, naive, and ignorant.
    No Whining

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast