Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SCN invites givaways is frobiden here

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    and SHUVT, you say to respect them like you respect the FTN rules by trying to trade your account? Do not preach what you do not practice!
    WTF are you smoking, kiddo? Do you have any proof? The man has never tried to trade his FTN account, of course because he is both against trading in addition to abiding by the tracker's rules.

If you don't like the rules, then GTFO! All they (SCN) want to do is to keep their community as tight-knit as possible, thus preventing folks to invite cheaters, traders, and a**holes. What do you not get? Dude, if u don't wanna follow their rules, go back to public trackers or other private trackers. You should be grateful that you don't havta pay for these private trackers, and to be in them is a privilege, not a right.

F**king traders.. so immature, naive, and ignorant.
    Well, FST isn't going anywhere, so deal with it.

The sooner trackers recognize that, the better off they'll be. Let's be realistic about this - The trackers who realize it and try to work with us instead of against us, get much better treatment around here as far as FST helping to fulfill some of their wishes along with our own. We try to create one big community, and not different communities working against each other. That doesn't benefit anyone. The trackers that are respectful, and communicate with us on a civilized level, get a good deal of help from FST. "wildbytes" is a great example of how a tracker and this forum can work together. We have found a compromise where the tracker feels they are resolving a problem that once existed, and FST continues to be productive source for it's members, as WildBytes owner gives out invites here. It's a give and take relationship. (We have deals such as this with multiple trackers).

As for comply with the tracker rules or "GTFO!"...... get real. One can just as conveniently say - If you don't like the way things are done at FST and the trading that happens, GTFO! Again, there are better ways for all parties involved.

Looking back at some of your posts Falcon, even you have given accounts away on multiple occasions, which is certainly against the rules of every private tracker I can name and no different than trading, as it's the account switching hands they don't like. So cease with the sanctimonious rant from atop your soapbox, as 99% of those in attendance come to this section to obtain invites in a way that trackers see unfitting.

When trackers don't want to scratch our backs, we certainly won't scratch theirs.
    Last edited by Skizo; 06-07-2007 at 02:14 AM.

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    FalconsSB... If you didn't have any your boyfriends, who invited you to high level trackers, then I bet you'd be trading for invites just like most of us.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    FalconsSB... If you didn't have any your boyfriends, who invited you to high level trackers, then I bet you'd be trading for invites just like most of us.
    Trading is not a must to obtain good trackers. I've never done it and I've had them all.

yo

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Trading is not a must to obtain good trackers. I've never done it and I've had them all.
    Word. Btw, fstrulz - you should go check out the claim that you are a cheater.. And no, there is no point in trading.

Skizo - this forum is DEFINATELY NOT for trading. Why do you think it's called FileSHARINGTalk instead of FileTRADINGTalk. FST is a great forums for trackers, but some trackers don't particular like the fact that people who are ignorant, malign, and rude are being invited to this close-knit community that makes these trackers (such as SCN).

Giving away accounts is not against the rules on the specific trackers (such as Pedro's BTMusic). If I don't use my account at all, why waste it? I don't see anything wrong with it, that is, if the person I'm giving it to is deserving. Again, FST is a great forum especially when it comes to the discussion of P2P networks - especially BT. That's why most of us like it here! People are helpful, fast, and most importantly, generous.
    No Whining

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Word. Btw, fstrulz - you should go check out the claim that you are a cheater.. And no, there is no point in trading.

That was sorted out. No one was at fault and I trashed the thread.

Skizo - this forum is DEFINATELY NOT for trading. Why do you think it's called FileSHARINGTalk instead of FileTRADINGTalk. FST is a great forums for trackers, but some trackers don't particular like the fact that people who are ignorant, malign, and rude are being invited to this close-knit community that makes these trackers (such as SCN).

Giving away accounts is not against the rules on the specific trackers (such as Pedro's BTMusic). If I don't use my account at all, why waste it? I don't see anything wrong with it, that is, if the person I'm giving it to is deserving. Again, FST is a great forum especially when it comes to the discussion of P2P networks - especially BT. That's why most of us like it here! People are helpful, fast, and most importantly, generous.

You're preaching to the choir. I know exactly what this forum is about. I was here under my original member ID ("Skizo" is my second) back when "FST" was still the K-Lite forum. I was here then. I was here when it was emancipated. I was here when the forum almost died several years ago.

Indeed it is called FileSharingTalk as that's the general purpose of the forum - sharing and education. You push that point as if to say that's all that happens here. The forum is also not called PoliticalTalk either, though that's what The Drawing Room is full of. Nor should the forum be called SoftwareTalk just b/c we have a Software section. FilesharingTalk is what it is because there is sharing of resources, information, intellectual hardware/software discussion, NZBs, and yes, even trackers, no matter the method that they are shared. It's a community where members can get together and share and learn. The Invites section is just one section of many, and the forum should not be judged solely by that sections activities.

Numerous members here have that entire section on ignore and don't even see it. I even did until I became a mod.

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

We can't help that facts you have no friends...........

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    well,i didn't really expect that move to come especially from scn for some reasons ,i don't even see why giveaways is annoying to them that much ,as mostly those who do giveaways makesure they have some strict rules for applying for afree invite to makesure good members get in ,alot of scn database were from fst or members who get invites from fst then gave them to friends who spread them in torrent trackers and other forums and places

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    Patriot you mean the "uploaders" they were recruiting from here that they are now banning because they are not uploading enough on thier site.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    This entire thing should get filed under the WGAS thread

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Green_Thumb View Post
    Patriot you mean the "uploaders" they were recruiting from here that they are now banning because they are not uploading enough on thier site.
    I meant also their members database which at least half of them were from fst and those fst members who got in and liked the tracker and once they got invites there they tried to give it to other good members either here or in other forums and trackers ,Those members are the ones who using the tracker right now ,those members are those who keep the tracker going by leeching and seeding ,they have good content,uploaders and speeds but the amin base in my opinion of atracker is it's members ,they got plenty from fst in the past and now after they don't want fst members ,well it's their tarcker and they can do whatever they want about it but personally i didn't expect that to happen

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast