Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: SCN invites givaways is frobiden here

Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I for one am for the most part extremely disappointed in the people I invited from here. Seems like they just want the site for keeps and not to use. 2-3 weeks members with less than 10GB uploaded on 4x upload and free leech. Almost wish I could uninvite them

There have been one or two good invites though
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I find it ironic, SCN bases its community on the higher members of FST, one of them being me, with OUR Input. Funny thing is id say 70% of SCN is FST members...

And its sad to say they have started banning members here for the simple reason of...

2007-05-29 - Disabled by Silver. IF HE ASKS WHY TELL HIM SILVER DISABLED YOU COS HE DONT LIKE YOU

Anyhow, 007 and Blade, i hope both of you grow up. At the end of the day, its just another BT tracker, ive seen many things from when i first started BT to now. Ive realised that theres more to life then bickering and pestering just for the sake of getting a tracker.

I wish SCN all the best in the future.
    eee

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345