Thread: Playing Games

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    the reason most these online games dont work
    is the cd key protection
    why dont u actually buy game?

2. Games   -   #2
    Don't buy it if you don't have too!! I don't know if you live with your parents or something there scribblec but unless you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth "a penny saved is a penny earned" and when alot of the guy's in here are in post secondary school, college, university anything like that where mommy and daddy did'nt pay for everthing, 60-70 bucks just doesn't justify for a game!! I am a dad and nowhere near hurting for money but I can understand these guy's that have their own reason for getting things free anytime possible!! :beerchug:

3. Games   -   #3
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by neilandtracy@13 July 2003 - 23:59
    Don't buy it if you don't have too!! I don't know if you live with your parents or something there scribblec but unless you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth "a penny saved is a penny earned" and when alot of the guy's in here are in post secondary school, college, university anything like that where mommy and daddy did'nt pay for everthing, 60-70 bucks just doesn't justify for a game!! I am a dad and nowhere near hurting for money but I can understand these guy's that have their own reason for getting things free anytime possible!! :beerchug:
    60-70 bucks?

for halflife
    it only ciosts bout 5 bucks u cheap ass

4. Games   -   #4
    Even new games aren't that much. They are usually 30-40 and sometimes 50...

5. Games   -   #5
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    wtf? neilandtracie have it right, I understand your young scribblec, so this may not seem much, but 5 bucks is a lot to someone 1500 in debt, so you just enjoy your allowance or part time job and wait till your buying your food every night, paying rent, or even this rather nice internet connection, and dont have other people around to support you. A lot of other people dont have much choice in buying games, they cant afford them, or maybe they could if they werent so overpriced

think before you speak

and why
    do you
    type like
    this?