Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SCN invites givaways is frobiden here

silvi's Avatar Ma Kore Motek? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    yes thats what they sent via pm to all users

Lately we have noticed a few "giveaways" at public forums such as FST and TorrentPortal. We would like for every user to know that it is strictly forbidden to giveaway invites at any public forum, this includes the Bittorrent Invites section of FST.
    Any user not obeying these rules will immediately have their account disabled.

I saw here many giveawayes of SCN invites
    thought that was allowed.. guess not

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    guess it will become more difficult to join scn now, it's sad for those who dont have access already, cuz it's a great site already

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    start using a proxy to post giveaways here, and just tell the people you invite to use a compleatly differnt nick then here.

People give away oink, bitmetv, and others without problem using this method. It will work for scn too

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    start using a proxy to post giveaways here, and just tell the people you invite to use a compleatly differnt nick then here.

People give away oink, bitmetv, and others without problem using this method. It will work for scn too
    why would someone use proxy to post the giveaways if fst dont give any information?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Yes you could do that, or you could actually respect their wishes and do as they ask.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    It amazes me that a site like SCN has the nerve to put out rules like this when the majority of its members are traders from FST anyway. Wouldn't they prefer their invites are given away rather than traded.

Seems like hypocrisy rules!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by hungdob View Post

why would someone use proxy to post the giveaways if fst dont give any information?
    so that when your being a dope and you click on a link to check some one's account details or what not, it goes through a proxy, cause you were smart enought to enable it before comming here. Otherwise your IP can be disclosed through a 3rd party site, or many other methods.

Edited out my dumbass comment that was not true
    Last edited by Tokeman; 06-06-2007 at 10:18 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i don't think that any private tracker owner likes to see this amount of publicity on a forum. The userbase starts to become interesting so now they can stop it and i think it's ok to do so.

There were a ridiculous amount of SCN giveaway lately, everybody here should now have access to SCN!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    It amazes me that a site like SCN has the nerve to put out rules like this when the majority of its members are traders from FST anyway. Wouldn't they prefer their invites are given away rather than traded.

Exactly.

FST was also an incremental part of helping to get that tracker started. Oh well, at least we know where we stand with them now.

As for trading accounts and giveaways, I certainly won't stand in your way.

Give and trade all you want.

yo

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post

Great point, mate... Kinda like - they used you, then they disposed you.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast