Thread: Need some Advice

Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    so I have been currently working for 4 year at the same place right!
    and their have been a few close work friends that I have let borrow burned DVD's that I got off of Bittorrent. I have even taught 2 how to download stuff off of bittorrent, just passing along the trade right
    But here is my problem, some how the word has spread that I have the ability shall we say to get things that no one else has access too
    all of a sudden people from all over work want to borrow this and borrow that or want me to burn this and burn that. like I'm *%#$ing Blockbuster!!!
    First of all I'm mad because the only way other people found out about my shall we say hobby is because some one snitched. I'm not saying everyone has found out about this but enough to make me paranoid. this is not something I tell everyone and I don't plan to open a Netflix anytime soon. I should say I am worried that this could get to someone's ear's that could then.... come back and bite me on the ass
    I am mad at my self and am mad at my friend/friends.
    THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED and i have no one to blame but my self, I know that much.
    help!! does anyone have some advice to calm my nerves. I have stopped taking request for movies even from my friends. should I just deny everything because I don't know what to do.

Thanks and sorry for talking so much
    Last edited by Gish; 06-08-2007 at 10:25 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    What's up Mr. Torrent? Do they give you blank DVDs? I hope so... If you have some sexy co-workers who wants you to burn some movies for them, ask for more than black DVDs...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    So you scared that this juicy info might work its way all the way to the authorities? Unless you're making money off of em, I wouldnt worry that much. They have bigger fishes to fry so to speak.

I would however stop supplying them the goodies that you get through bt if only because it can get terribly annoying after a while with all their requests.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Just say that it was rumor and nobody's gonna be mad at you. It is annoying, burning takes a lot of time if you have to burn 20+ cd's so just stop doing that ;] and you have a lesson never boast about it again.
    Have a nice day.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    What's up Mr. Torrent? Do they give you blank DVDs? I hope so... If you have some sexy co-workers who wants you to burn some movies for them, ask for more than black DVDs...
    LOL

well for those few friends that I do supply with what they need as far as DVD's/software I make them buy DVDr/CD's. I basically have not bought media of any type for a year because they always hook me up. I scratch your back you scratch mine kind of a deal. it has worked out until know of course!!