Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TheVault.bz what is that ?

AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I agree
    Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Ah ok i am kind of lost as i am new in the torrent scene , but thanks for the info.Anyway looks like many people do that "leak" thing on the blog.
    The good news looks like it gives me a chance to join thevault then.
    tks

AkaiDoresu you agree on what ?
    tks all for all info.
    So many trackers wow
    Last edited by Grizlyweewee; 06-09-2007 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    cal_endar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    he has agree to my statement ...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ah ok cool
    ok i am off trying to get into some elearning sites.
    see you around all

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    piggy's Avatar The pig BT Rep: +1
    nahz.. who says thevault is closing down?? thevault, imho, is the best tracker around..
    -lots of new release
    -lots lots of exclusive that hard to be found eleswhere
    -the admins are pretty strict and allows only business releated upload, non business releated are delete automaticly. which makes it very clean
    - great community.. strong bonds in group buys.
    - great disscussion in forum
    - earn lots of $$$$

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I read the thread and realised that quite interested in getting to TheVault for my goals.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    btw just for ur information... Grizlyweewee = panther = uploader on bitspyder causing 99% of the leaks (And the reason we had to close signups) = using seedbox provided by bitspyder sysop (leaseweb box) to steal from tv and other sites... = creator of that blog and this thread.... enough said.

it didnt occur to me at first, but then i cought all his accounts a few days ago and found out his true personal information and his true isp... he posted about this thread on our forums using one of his accounts and then it hit me when i read his posts here about promoting bitspyder that its defenetely the same person...

i cant prove it offcourse since only the admins here can see ip's, but i m 100% sure and thats enough 4 me..

Looks i will try with bitspyder or others as i have read the blog again and it says that the Vault is closing .
    Last edited by Jaits; 08-20-2007 at 01:44 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i don't get it Jaits why there are no invites to the vault and if the invites are disabled right now when it opens ?

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    heh what's actually funny is that b/c of his thread Ceasar and probably others want to join your tracker. what a cunt
    Long live to the Vault!

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    You have to be careful on the vault. I know someone who was a member and without warning, her account was banned. She had donated to them multiple times and always kept a positive ratio and was banned without even a warning.

So, i wouldnt take a lot of stock in the "great community.. strong bonds" talk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast