Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bitspyder.net

I understand this 2 blog is not proper way ,on the information of the users like pictures real name details:

http://vaultrip.blogspot.com/

http://leakthevault.blogspot.com/

But i understand frustration of users , i wonder how user is reacting to situation .

Thevault.vz cannot be called torrent site anymore, they restrict their users,
    ask only for money.
    This is a big business for them.
    This is sad news for bittorent community that thevault abuse the system.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    piggy's Avatar The pig BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by crakin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by reiden View Post
    Wow WOw !! stop cursing me , it was just my point of view.
    i've never seen any admins ripping your site !! the uploaders have leaked it, but as they are told, they are free to upload anything that doesnt break their upload rules. and uploading any exclusives are not restrstricted!

you havent seen geektv and stuff , then i wonder how you compare bs with any other site , you dont know what it is , but you are just trying to trash other sites . thats what you always do on all your trackers. like, trashing uknova on your new thebox.bz site, you dont need to trash other sites to put yours in the top.
    talking about creativity bs has been one of the most creative sites around, bitme has been the same for more than 2 years now. no change yet. bs always update themselves with new features,design and contests.
    and they are defenitely worth comparing. the only creativity that i saw on thevault was the restriction to download !

if tv exclusives are bought just for those who pay, cant you just stop displaying them in the browse list ? so other people would just stop complaining.
    I always thought bittorrent was about sharing !
    I totally agree. I dont calling it leaking, i call it SHARING !
    theVault is actually denying access to their own members. How does vault define sharing if they Deny access to users who doesnt pay ? and deny sharing anywhere else ?
    Bitspyder never denied sharing their exclusives, and they are defenitely better than others for me .

PS: Apart from that, i dont support those blogs. I personally dont think thats the best way to protest by posting information about staffs and other members.

common ppl,
    thevault is no ordinary site. i find it so shit when i saw sooooo many torrents in bitspyder originally from thevault (actually its from only one cat).. how many sites will u find people pouring $100 each for group buys.

the fourm is busy, with people talking about group buys views on the sits and lots of business talks, ideas, and more.. with only a small group of members, there is sooo much torrents which is the best imho.

i am piss off too if so much of my $$, effort organising it was stolen. the whole idea is about sharing.. i contribute to the community with my share of group buys, and then others will do their part in uploading..in doing so, all of us benifit.. whereas, if u steal, the whole community will be affected.

if u don't agree what thevault is doing to protect its contents, u shouldn't be in private community. pls use thepriatebay..

3. BitTorrent   -   #23

Surprised/Amazed

Hi

Do u have invites of bitspyder.net.I want to join can u send me invite in my email id.l

Thank's

Quote Originally Posted by airsky98 View Post
    i have some invites in bitspyder..

if anyone interested , can PM me.. with ur nick or name with e-mail

u can download stuff from there and continue to seed from there..
    don't really need to contribute stuff..

of coz, best u can trade invites with me =P or tell me something like u have a seedbox, want to contribute to the community

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by fakiefakes View Post
    Was wondering out loud, but how hard is it to get an invite to bitspyder, personally have nothing to trade with though. If anyone else has any other e-learning/educational trackers they know of with open invites. Please share.

@desiKing Thanks. Looks like all the ones you've mention are closed. Sucks that I just missed the window on gfxnews.ru. Do you know if the ones you mention will re-open.
    It was possible to get invites (after a thourough interrogation) in IRC back then.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    there are lots of education torrent sites like
    ebookshares.org elbitz and elbitz is open ,docs torrent

then you can ebookshares.net no registration req and
    and the pirate bay and sumotorrents they have a big collection of learning material

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    I don't particularly like an of the e-learning trackers in comparison to bitme.

It's really worth trying to get.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    If you're a techie, bitspyder and gfxnews are the best for you. Elbitz is good too and so it bitme, albeit a little hyped.

I'm just dying to get into the vault.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster
    Airsky98- that's so much for the invite. I won't forget it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    i think i shall set a rule, at least 5 (or maybe 10) posts count and above shall PM me

i see a lot of 0 post count, i don't know whether they are register the account for fun and just to get the invite or not

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    can i get one bitspyder, i am good in uploading educational material//

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast