Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is there a comunity that...

nadeem111as's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    good topic
    but if it only for torrent trading we all will be pored but in this hole community that you can find many things (part of it torrent trading)
    you can see many sections that doesn't related to torrenting so it is
    file sharing talk talk about many things and the best tool to share now a days
    is by trackers so maybe this is why we all concentrate on torrenting
    and this trading is like blood and oxygen in all of us we all like to get in all trackers so why not share share share
    can you support me and visit my blog at:
    waytoubuntu.blogspot.com

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    The Invites section is only 1 section in Filesharing Forums ,Some comments on traders makes me feel like they are regarded as terrorists which isn't really by any means true and the irony that some of those who attack trading now were traders in the past time

Alot of those traders tend to giveaway invites during their trading period or after they got what they need as away of helping members the same way they were helped when they first join here

For FST to have an invites section doesn't mean that FST is only intended for invites because it's called filesharingtalk and that's what happens in here ,The invites section itself helped alot of members to get to know each other and make alot of friends and personally i have known interacted and ahave known alot of members through the invites section and we always chat and help eachother if anyone needed anything

being atrader myself i spent alot much time checking the main btsection ,participating and replying to posts and alarge number of traders do that also and also i got teh time to do giveaways to help new and old members who wanna join acertain tracker but they couldn't

The Invites section as atrading isn't really that bad ,it helps members to get to the tracker that they think that need like i have tracker (X) but i don't need it and i heard and read that tracker (Y) may have what i need and the other member in return may need that tracker ?(X) and have (Y) so they exchange and everyone got satisfied ,maybe some members wanna collect the trackers but not all of them and even those who willc ollect the trackers they would collect them now to be able to get to the trackers they would need and they are likely to giveaway what they don't need

FST isn't really invites section only because if it were like that u wouldn't have even seen anyone who would have read that topic and bothered to reply ,almost all FST forums are very active and FST is considered one of the best places to share and talk about stuff

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    The Invites section is only 1 section in Filesharing Forums ,Some comments on traders makes me feel like they are regarded as terrorists which isn't really by any means true and the irony that some of those who attack trading now were traders in the past time

Alot of those traders tend to giveaway invites during their trading period or after they got what they need as away of helping members the same way they were helped when they first join here

For FST to have an invites section doesn't mean that FST is only intended for invites because it's called filesharingtalk and that's what happens in here ,The invites section itself helped alot of members to get to know each other and make alot of friends and personally i have known interacted and ahave known alot of members through the invites section and we always chat and help eachother if anyone needed anything

being atrader myself i spent alot much time checking the main btsection ,participating and replying to posts and alarge number of traders do that also and also i got teh time to do giveaways to help new and old members who wanna join acertain tracker but they couldn't

The Invites section as atrading isn't really that bad ,it helps members to get to the tracker that they think that need like i have tracker (X) but i don't need it and i heard and read that tracker (Y) may have what i need and the other member in return may need that tracker ?(X) and have (Y) so they exchange and everyone got satisfied ,maybe some members wanna collect the trackers but not all of them and even those who willc ollect the trackers they would collect them now to be able to get to the trackers they would need and they are likely to giveaway what they don't need

FST isn't really invites section only because if it were like that u wouldn't have even seen anyone who would have read that topic and bothered to reply ,almost all FST forums are very active and FST is considered one of the best places to share and talk about stuff
    Watch, all the noobs and peasants will suck you off, haha.
    Alright.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well the reason for account trading is because people can rip off others with account trading. For example I just saw someone asking for 1TB buffered TL for 1 Oink invite.

I got Oink for free without trade and even SweDVDR I got it without trade. So yeah I have got most of my trackers. Even the best ones without trade.

Also remember that members don't like people that just keep asking for stuff and never give anything back. I very rarely will post that I want trackers. For example SweDVDR was offered to me. I didn't ask for it. Same with BitmeTV.

There are some good people out there that like to share and don't care much about stealing your buffered accounts but they are rare . The rest are big time traders looking for buffered accounts.

These forums do indeed have a lot of good stuff in regards to file sharing though and there is a lot more to it than just trading trackers and invites.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Ya know what i find funny is...amongst the traders which FST breeds...it also breeds some of the most astonishing giveaways ive seen which by far surpasses any other torrent forum.

FST was the ONLY site in which ive seen the following trackers been give away freely..

FTN..
    Exigo..
    Swedvdr..
    ScT..
    TT..

Yes, im sure one or two other sites have one or two of the TT and ScT invites floating around, but when it comes to free invites, FST pwnz all the other sites.
    eee

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    Ya know what i find funny is...amongst the traders which FST breeds...it also breeds some of the most astonishing giveaways ive seen which by far surpasses any other torrent forum.

FST was the ONLY site in which ive seen the following trackers been give away freely..

FTN..
    Exigo..
    Swedvdr..
    ScT..
    TT..

Yes, im sure one or two other sites have one or two of the TT and ScT invites floating around, but when it comes to free invites, FST pwnz all the other sites.
    FSTRULZ

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    The thing is that most people who come to FST become traders due the WIAW thread (no flaming ), but later they have a transformation and give up trading.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    The thing is that most people who come to FST become traders due the WIAW thread (no flaming ), but later they have a transformation and give up trading.
    YES! I'm one of those people. I used to be so proud of my rep points, but now I wish I could get rid of them. You speak the truth about the WIAW thread. It essentially associates a price with every tracker, so in fact you ARE paying for bittorrent trackers.

Hello everyone, my name is mbucari1, and I'm an x-trader.

(Though this doesn't mean giveaways will sotp )

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    You can disable them in your profile mbucari1
    Now go away.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    You can disable them in your profile mbucari1
    Thank you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast