Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: is there a comunity that...

hi i noticed that 90% of the users here trade, i want to know if there is a community that just invite everyone the others, with out trading.... cuz it's fileSHARINGtalk.... not fileTRADINGtalk... thx

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    hi i noticed that 90% of the users here trade, i want to know if there is a community that just invite everyone the others, with out trading.... cuz it's fileSHARINGtalk.... not fileTRADINGtalk... thx
    Thepeergroup.net
    http://************.proboards74.com/
    eee

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    leeter BT Rep: +2
    @magic3
    You've just insulted all fst members.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    bout time someone else insulted them haha

all this greedy ass trading is pretty ghey
    Alright.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    I posted this two days ago, but it seems to fit in here quite nicely as well:

"Indeed it is called FileSharingTalk as that's the general purpose of the forum - sharing and education. You push that point as if to say that's all that happens here. The forum is also not called PoliticalTalk either, though that's what The Drawing Room is full of. Nor should the forum be called SoftwareTalk just b/c we have a Software section. FilesharingTalk is what it is because there is sharing of resources, information, intellectual hardware/software discussion, NZBs, and yes, even trackers, no matter the method that they are shared. It's a community where members can get together and share and learn. The Invites section is just one section of many, and the forum should not be judged solely by that sections activities."

Also, trading is not a must to obtain good trackers. I've never done it and I've gotten them all....... from FST.

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    lubu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Well there are members who are kind enough to send invites without trading.

I have been helped with invites and some really valuable one like Bitme by some members here....

I take this opportunity to thank SHUVT, svenstar, freesky, kamilcobra, denzow and roiko in no particular order

God bess them all...

Thanks....

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Let me just say this I don't think there is a better community than FST.

Yes there is a lot of trading going on over here, but those are usually for Invites/Accounts to lvl.6+.

But you can always find a giveaways for trackers lvl.7-, and occasionally even for better ones.

And ill finish it off like this, if you looking for a site that gives away, FTN, ScT, E*****, and the like. You can stop now because I can tell you wont find it. Yea sure people give away the occasional higher lvl tracked but that goes on over here all the time too.

It doesn't get much better then FST. And if it dose i haven't heard about it.
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Umm.. Yeah, FST is kinda the best, since cheaters and such are rarer than other public forums. There are some more private forums where the Admins can only register the person after he/she is accepted in. I don't know anything about that, so.. yeah..

Good Luck, and happy non trading!

Hint: Give back to the community (FST), and make some friends.
    Last edited by SpiderPig; 06-09-2007 at 01:12 PM.
    No Whining

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    There is a community that fills the criteria you speak of, PM me for details......if you want to know more mate
    Now go away.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    For me FST is the best community in the internet.... Like skizo said this community has many forum that helps beginners and give helpful tips...In BitTorrent section i don't agree that 90% of user here are traders.. there is a plenty of good member here that willing to give a free invites...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast